- Coordinate process-, facilities and/or equipment projects in close collaboration with 3PL and GT&S (Global and Technical
- Ensure all EH&S aspects are respected and be the contact for all topics related to EH&S.
- Identify and follow service and cost improvement projects.
- Follow up on all outsourced maintenance activities on the site.
- Ensures facilities, equipment and processes stay compliant with quality and compliance regulations.
- This function reports to the DC La Louvière Site Operations Manager.
- Leads specific projects as a project manager.
- Drives the change management process for all changes requests to processes, equipment and systems.
- Is the gatekeeper for compliance aspects in the technical / process environment.
- Identify and coordinate process improvements linked to the Operations
- Assist site leader in FM global audit & EH&S topics
- Participate in internal audit as defined in the annual audit plan.
Lean representative for J&J on the site
Profile needed for this function
- Experience in working in automated operational environments.
- Experience in working together with a 3PL contractor is an asset
- Self-starter, eager to take initiative and open for new challenges
- Strong analytic skills
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot problems and develop a solution.
- Master degree in engineering or logistics or equivalent by experience.
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in logistics, supply chain management, distribution and/or project management.
- Good communication skills (French, English).
- Assertive but diplomatic, decisive
Specific know how of systems
- MS-office tools
- Basic knowledge of WMS systems
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, JDE)
- Automated handling systems
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)Fonction
Engineering (Generalist)Requisition ID