Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1700210451W
- 12- month contract
- Based in Ultimo
- Partner with key stakeholders
Be Vital in this role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a ‘Sales Finance Analyst’ to join the Johnson & Johnson Pacific (JJP) team. The key remit of this position will be to provide commercial analysis to key stakeholders within the sales and finance teams. This is an exceptional opportunity to build commercial relationships and be a business partner to deliver Revenue Growth Management (RWM) initiatives and commercial outcomes.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Support Sales Finance in trading terms contract review by channel and customer.
- Instrumental in Customer rebate agreement structures and recommendations.
- Develop internal sales goals and monitor progress towards targets recommending corrective action as required.
- Prepare mid-month sales flash; track delivery and forecast accuracy and manage potential risk and opportunities.
- Provide insights to stakeholders via useful decision support tools and systems that are robustly accurate to ensure effective decision making in key account teams.
- Instrumental in identification of Revenue Growth management (RGM) levers to drive Gross Profit improvement initiatives.
- Review the analysis and interpretation of market, operational, statistical and accounting inputs to ensure concise, insightful information for effective commercial decisions by key business partners.
- Ad hoc project input and support to Sales Finance Manager, acting as a contributor to the development of customer specific plans/inputs.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all local government and company regulations, policies and procedures for health, safety and environmental compliance
Some key challenges may be:
- Developing productive relationships with business partners to achieve desired commercial outcomes
- Working to contextualise financial requirements for non-finance users in order to drive budget compliance
- Implementing business process improvement initiatives to add value and streamline ways of working.
Be valued for who you are:
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce/Accounting/Business or related discipline (CPA/CA desirable or in progress)
- A number of years of experience in a large corporate organization
- Experience fostering relationships with non-finance stakeholders within a corporate environment
- Advanced spreadsheet / system skills and an aptitude to learn and effectively utilise business platforms e.g. Tableau, SAP R/3, SAP Business Warehouse and TM1.
- Proactive self-starter who shows a passion for innovation and desire to challenge status quo to improve processes where appropriate
- Balance attention to detail versus big picture thinking, demonstrating intellectual curiosity and external focus
- Team player who displays genuine commitment to deliver on promises
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies:
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)
Planning & Analysis