Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PAYROLL LEAD / Finance - Janssen
Requisition ID: 1700210416W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Payroll Country Lead to be located in Istanbul.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
The Payroll lead is responsible for the management of the payroll for all J&J companies in Turkey and will lead the payroll team in processing a full in-house country payroll. Responsible for ensuring all payrolls delivered are timely, accurate and compliant with Company policies and statutory requirements. Develop and implement procedures to support Payroll Master Data entry and the management of mass uploads files and reconciliations. Implements payroll strategies and maintains processes to support the preparation of payroll processing including the simulation of payroll, audit reports, validations and running of payroll.
Duties & Responsibilities
Develop payroll team to deliver an accurate and timely payroll
Define performance and development objectives for team and support and motivate team
Provide the training tools and support for the delivery of the payroll process.
Develop a customer focused team and drive a continuous improvement culture.
Forge internal collaboration across all levels of the enterprise.
Payroll processing/controls – leading a payroll analyst to deliver the following :
Processing of Country payroll for all Johnson & Johnson employees using the Country specific TPV payroll software ensuring the timely and accurate processing of all payroll cycles. Collaboration with HR Shared Services in Country and other functions to ensure all data is accurate and received within payroll deadlines for processing.
Provide guidance and support for processing of Payroll Master Data in accordance with operational procedures and policies.
Develop and implement procedures to support the management of mass uploads and reconciliations.
Execute processes to support the preparation of payroll processing including the simulation of payroll runs and audit reports and validations.
Responsible for the development of internal and external communications for specific payroll processes.
Ensuring month end, quarter end and year end payroll returns are complete, accurate and submitted to Government agencies, in a timely manner.
Responsible for annual payroll calendar, payroll elements, year-end updates and proactively communicate to HR/management/employees as appropriate.
Liaison with payroll vendor (TPV) regarding upgrades/changes to payroll system when required.
Maintain all payroll records as required by Government and J&J Data Retention Records
Provide support with ongoing tax, financial and PWC audits.
Processing Ex-Pat assignments setting up deductions according to contract, coordinating the calculation of hypo-tax etc.
Accounting for Shared Based Compensation - RSU taxable elements.
Global Mobility employees payroll reporting for Payroll Polaris System
Lead implementation of strong internal controls in the Payroll department to ensure best practice established.
Ensure Sarbanes Oxley Requirements are met- SOPs and DCM’s and Testscripts for Payroll and Lead testing effort for these areas as required.
Taking active part in EMEA payroll projects and driving harmonization and standardization in Turkey and across the region
- Previous experience in Payroll operations, accounting, or service center role.Minimum 8 years of experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact skillfully and confidently with internal stakeholders and colleagues to develop ideas, identify opportunities, and influence outcomes.
- An effective team player, with developed communication and negotiation skills to focus on building and maintaining strong relationships with the Payroll process stakeholders
- A clear, fast thinker, problem solver, able to translate business needs into pragmatic solutions and implement them
- Able to work effectively in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment and be open to change and the challenges that arise in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with customers, peers in country and across the region EMEA, and vendors.
- A sense of urgency in solving customer inquiries and requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Experience in developing/improving Payroll processes to maximize efficiency & deliver quality services
- Strong ability to lead, manage, mentor, and delegate as appropriate by disseminating knowledge and techniques.
- Experience with Payroll applications required.
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)