Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Trade Compliance Analyst
Beerse, Belgium; Diegem, Belgium
Requisition ID: 1700210007W
Overall purpose of job:
The Trade Compliance Analyst will, under supervision of the TC Mgr., work with the Trade Compliance team in order to:
(1) define and implement global Trade Compliance Standards, processes and tools
(2) assist the TC Mgr. as regional point of contact for J&J internal customers and key business partners for questions regarding the import, export, or transfer of goods or services
(3) support the development of import and export processes across EMEA
(4) interpret relevant import/export trade regulations and apply to J&J supply chains
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure data integrity with regards to Customs documentation, product classification, country of origin, valuation, and export controls
o Ensure data integrity in terms of document retention and legal archiving
o Support product classification & maintain product repository
o Support country of origin determination & offer guidance on customs valuation
• Processes & Training
o Map existing import/export processes
o Document best practices and assist in the implementation thereof
o Enhance franchise knowledge & competency e.g., by cooperating in the preparation of trainings to J&J internal customers
• Advise on and provide targeted support on trade compliance aspects of supply chain, logistics, or transport operations projects.
o Provide input on the Customs implications of various programs
o Provide input and support regarding Customs implications for set-up of new transportation lanes
o Provide support in dealing with Customs or other regulatory agencies – license applications, blocked shipments, etc.
• Act as point of contact in the Regional Trade Compliance team’s interaction with the Global Trade Compliance team
Essential knowledge and skills:
• Bachelor or Master degree or the equivalent in experience (Supply Chain, Transport & Distribution, Logistics, International Studies, Science degree, Economics, Financial)
• Experience with, or strong interest in, the functional area of Customs or Trade Compliance. 1 to 2 years of hands-on experience is a plus but no condition
• Customer oriented and a pro-active attitude
• Good communication skills. Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different organizations
• Process oriented mindset (process excellence) and able to manage complexity and change
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Result oriented
• Learning agility
• English proficiency
• MS Office applications
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Diegem
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)