Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Controller Onco-Hémato H/F
Issy Les Moulineaux, France
Requisition ID: 1700209994W
We are hiring a Business Controller Onco- Hémato F/M
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson (J&J).
The Janssen France operating company has enjoyed strong business growth recently and in 2016 achieved a turnover around $ 1 billion.
We are hiring a Business Controller. This position will be a business partner for the Business Unit Directors and the respective Country Value Team Leaders. He/she will play a key role supporting, challenging and driving sales projections and investment decisions.
The Business Controller will directly report to the Senior Business Controller.
Main responsibilities include:
• Pro-active partnering with BU Directors, Brand teams in order to provide financial support. Provide periodic reports with valuable insights and pro-active recommendations and guidance regarding resource allocation, investments and sales forecasts.
• Long term strategic and short term business planning in close collaboration with the business leaders
• Provide sound financial analyses of cases for new business opportunities that exist at local level and ensure compliant revenue recognition for managed entry agreements, pro-actively engaging with the business on these topics ahead of market access.
• Understands the external environment, monitor analysis and interpretation of macro-economic updates and interact with stakeholder to bring relevant insights/foresights to the decision making process
• Take overall coordination leadership for Opco wide specific planning / compliance processes and P&L, B/S and cash flow items
• Actively contribute to projects or work streams supporting the EMEA Finance function
• Actively engage in the operating model transition, working as one Team with the Business unit COE and Global Services teams to ensure accurate and timely recording of all Actuals, Business Plan and Forecast Updates
• Proactively contribute to maintaining and improving a strong internal control environment e.g. understanding & applying SOPs/Work Instructions and updating as necessary, identifying risks and proposing potential solutions
• Positively contribute to an engaging, inclusive, collaborative and highly respected local finance team environment
University degree in Finance/Economics with at least 10 years relevant business experience
•Fluent in French / English.
•Prior experience in commercial business partnering roles
•Excel & Powerpoint
•Personal Skills / Attributes:
•Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
•Strong analytical and business partner skills, customer oriented and strategic mindset
•Adept and comfortable supporting and challenging the business.
•Result oriented with strong prioritization skills and accuracy also under pressure
•Able to deal with complexity, with the right level of attention for details and without losing the bigger picture
•Positive and curious mindset
•Self-starting and proactive
•Able to create an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect
•Effective presentation skills
France-Haute-de-Seine-Issy Les Moulineaux
Janssen Cilag S.A.S. (7825)