Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
NATIONAL SALES HEAD
Requisition ID: 1700209974W
• Develops and implements the sales strategy.
• Manages daily operation of the sales organization.
• Sets and monitors the sales objectives, strategies, and ensures that stretched targets are met. Lead the team to ensure the team achieve sales targets
• Provides thought leadership, subject matter and therapeutic expertise to CVT/IBVT (as lead and/or contributor).
• Provides leadership and guidance in territory management, customer and product expertise
• Provides leadership and guidance to increase sales force effectiveness.
• Responsible for accomplishing the sales targets set up by the Business Unit
• Responsible for developing the territory and key accounts together with sales reps.
• Develop people and provide day to day coaching for sales teams
• Analyzes and interprets market data and applies that info to develop the business to promote business growth and be more and more competitive in the market
• Staffs, trains, coaches and guides the sales team members and manages the performance according to the 5 conversations.
• Ensures that the sales team understands overall business objectives, translates those into sales strategy and delivers on its commitments.
• Identifies business/market opportunities and innovative value-added solutions.
• Contributes actively to the CVT and provides strategic input to the business plan and MTP.
• Co-creates Stakeholder Outreach Plan together with CVT members.
• Owns and manages the spending according to the budget.
• Coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories and ensures appropriate account management of new and existing accounts.
• Enables cross functional collaboration between the sales team and other departments.
• Secures the sales team receives appropriate product/competition/TA related training.
• Builds partnerships with relevant stakeholders and manages a KOL Network.
• Drives continuous improvement in sales force effectiveness.
• Designs and implements the annual sales bonus scheme in alignment with other BUs.
• Takes accountability for compliant behavior according to J&J guidelines and local laws, Safe fleet and be a role model for living the J&J Credo and Company values/culture.
• Performs ad-hoc project work on request.
• Academic background in business or science.
• Winning and competitive mindset.
• Strong sales skills and demonstrated track record of success in Sales Execution, 8 years at least.
• Deep knowledge of the Pharma Industry and Health Care Environment. Ensure compliance of HCBI and the code of conduct by him and all his team members.
• Experienced people leader with track record in coaching and talent development.
• Highly agile (mental, results, change and people agility as well as leadership agility).
• Advanced business acumen (result driven) and strategic thinking.
• Efficient analytical thinking, insights and projection skill. Passionate networker, stakeholder manager and communicator.
• Culturally sensitive and impactful influencer.
• Proven abilities in prioritization and execution.
• Deep product knowledge and strong customer orientation.
• Commercial business orientation.
• Continuous learner
• Fluency in German and English required (French and Italian an advantage)
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure. Have we piqued your interest? Please apply today! We look forward to receiving your online application.
Janssen-Cilag Switzerland (7325)