Johnson & Johnson Karriere
Voer een geldig e-mailadres in
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Cluster Category Manager (m/f) Central Europe
Requisition ID: 1700209964W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world ... one person at a time? Inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical advices and consumer health care products with 126,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world.
The Global Procurement function of Johnson & Johnson offers exciting career opportunities for high caliber Procurement professionals. We provide value by delivering superior procurement performance, assuring integrity and compliance by developing great business leaders with Procurement expertise. At Johnson & Johnson a continuing focus on being agile, efficient and effective for the future is at the heart of what we do.
Cluster Category Manager (m/f) Central Europe
The Cluster Category Manager will be part of a small procurement team in support of approximately $400 million in spend in Marketing & Sales and Business Services categories for Johnson & Johnson Companies. The role will support the Cluster Category Lead and requires strong collaboration with business stakeholders, suppliers and the procurement community. This individual will:
- represent Procurement in the cluster as Primary point of contact to the Business
- support the development of category strategies in close collaboration with the Global and Regional Category teams
- lead and direct the implementation of category initiatives to support the Business teams in the different sectors such as Consumer, Pharma and Medical Devices as well as across sector initiatives within Johnson & Johnson’s operating companies in Central Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands; Central and Eastern European countries will follow)
- act as the back-up for the Cluster Category Lead
To develop end-to-end category leadership, the Cluster Category Manager will provide country cluster insights to the Global and Regional Category teams such as: business insights, business needs and priorities as well as identify/develop and share innovative sourcing opportunities.
The Category Manager CE’sscope of responsibilities include:
- Active Stakeholder Management to enable key procurement initiatives
- Identify business insights, business needs and priorities in close collaboration with the category organization and the Business Engagement Lead’s
Category & Supplier Management
- Understand the category strategy and drive the strategy implementation in the cluster in close collaboration with the business partners to deliver maximum value for J&J
- Accountable for delivery of Procurement cluster commitments including financial, service, reliability, quality, social impact, innovation, and growth
- Develop deep supplier relationships with cluster specific suppliers to include data review and analysis, performance management and development, and improvement of end-to-end value, and bring innovation to the business
- University Degree in Business Administration, life science or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years related business experience
- Broad experience in Commercial Category Management in Marketing and Sales (Media & Agencies, Professional Education, Sales & Distributions, Marketing Operations or Market Research) and/or General Administration (Corporate Services, HR Services, Travel)
- Broad-based understanding of business operations and practices and core Procurement areas of focus (Spend Management: Category Management and Supplier Management)
- Strong leadership, communication, influencing, collaboration and talent development skills are required
- Able to prioritize requests, and propose effective cost/customer service alternatives
- Ability to show judgment in developing new approaches and resolving issues, escalation skills if necessary
- Stakeholder Engagement & Customer Orientation (building and maintaining strong relationships with J&J senior Management);
- Strong project management and strategic thinking skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English, any additional Cluster language will be a plus
- Strong level of credibility with internal customers, and with the supplier community
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)