Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Occupational Health & Wellbeing Professional (60%)
Requisition ID: 1700209510W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Cilag AG in Schaffhausen belongs to the group of Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies operating under the “Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson” trademark and manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and medical devices.
Today Cilag AG is one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in Switzerland supplying all the major global markets. The Schaffhausen facility is a Johnson & Johnson strategic launch and growth site for parenteral products and we have an impressive pipeline of new and innovative products.
The Occupational Health & Wellbeing Professional will deliver an integrated Global Health Service to the operating company. Responsible for optimizing the development and execution of Global Health Services strategies and standards for local operating company, in the areas of Occupational Health, Wellness & Health Promotion, EAP and Energy Management.
- Responsible for site level implementation of GHS strategy and operational service delivery for operating company/ies
- Drives health outcomes including reducing population health risks, managing and eliminating workplace health risks and supporting improved business outcomes through advancing employee health and wellbeing.
- Responsible for delivery of GHS metrics, goals and outcomes for operating company.
- Management of day to day vendor for the operating company such as external Occupational health services (occ physician, etc.)
- Responsible for site level quality assurance and process efficiencies, including supporting global strategies for the successful deployment of EHS Audit and QA guideline programs and systems for key data and metric tracking (eg. HEART, OH Index) for the operating company
- Understands Regulatory compliance and the global J&J requirements
- Be knowledgeable of the applicable country health related legislation
- Communicate impact of country health related legislation on the site local Environmental, Health & Safety
- Understanding of J&J requirements, programs, resources and policies and how this is related to regulatory compliance, as well as the EHS Audit process.
- Applies basic financial concepts to manage site level OH budget
- Responsible for OHS risk assessment
- Nursing or Medical degree with preferred certificate and OH qualification or tracked record in OccHealth
- 5 years experience in the nursing or other medical background
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Business acumen and customer sensitivity.
- Leadership; ability to gain trust and influence at all levels; collaborative.
- Effective team player
- Strong communicator who is credible and self-assured;
- Strong compliance orientation
- Ability to work in a matrix, team oriented environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strong technical skills
- Willingness to work 60%
If you are a creative innovator and willing to drive the change within a dynamic and complex environment then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Cilag AG (8562)