Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead CPI Process Engineer
Requisition ID: 1700208705W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
LEAD CPI PROCESS ENGINEER
The Process Improvement Lead will support process improvement efforts across the organization focusing on customer satisfaction, cost reduction, cycle time reduction, and quality improvement. It is expected the Lead, under the supervision of a black belt or project manager, will leverage Lean Six Sigma methodologies to document and measure operational processes, extract and analyze process data and develop strategies to drive process improvements. The process improvement lead must possess the skill and flexibility to support several projects at any given time.
- Support Lean Six Sigma projects through successful completion resulting in improved process quality, financial results, and customer satisfaction
- Establish and monitor metrics relative to Lean Six Sigma programs, projects and initiatives
- Responsible for the application of Lean Six Sigma techniques in pursuit of continuous improvement and for delivering tangible bottom line results
- Communicate the concept of Y is a function of x. (y=f(x))
- Be able to discuss the various “levers” available to implement the improvements.
- Acts as a change agent
- Bachelor level degree is required.
- Master’s degree such as MBA preferred
- Lean and/or Six Sigma Black belt certified by a nationally recognized board is preferred
- 4-6 years’ relevant experience is required
- Disciplined, structured and logical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects successfully is required
- Proven record of delivery against deadlines is required
- Previous experience leading or assisting process change projects related to the implementation and use of six sigma approach is required
- Ability to learn and apply statistical analysis to complex business problems
- Manage projects and ensure their compliance
- PMP certification is a plus
If you are a creative innovator and willing to drive the change within a dynamic and complex environment then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.)
Cilag GmbH International (8525)