Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Talent Sourcing Partner for EMEA region – Quality & Supply Chain
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1700208693W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Talent Sourcing Partner – Quality & Supply Chain
Full time, 1 year contract
Start date: 1st June 2018
We are looking for experienced TALENT SOURCING PARTNER to join Johnson & Johnson in Prague where we are building HR hub for the whole EMEA (Europe – Middle East – Africa) region. If you decide to accept this challenge you will be responsible for your own portfolio – it will be Quality & Supply Chain roles across any country from EMEA region.
If you have already talent sourcing/headhunting experience, you are interested in social media and new technologies and you are interested in/having experience in the area of Quality and Supply Chain, feel free to apply!
As a Talent Sourcing Partner your responsibility will be:
- To be a Partner with Hiring Managers/Recruiting team (Talent Acquisition team) to understand key requirements for given role to be able to source potential candidates
- Get in touch with Business Partners or Talent Acquisition regularly and exchange information
- Create talent maps and develop innovative and creative sourcing approaches across existing and emerging channels to develop and grow talent within EMEA region (Europe, Middle East & Africa)
- Build talent pools and work with them efficiently in partnership with Talent Acquisition teams as well as hiring managers directly
- Identify Sourcing areas for improvement and provide support to implement these initiatives
- Provide insights and intelligence with respect to trends and opportunities
- Analyze and report data to drive talent pools and sourcing strategies.
- Strive to meet expected service levels and business performance goals.
We are looking for experienced colleague with preferably experience or at least interest in the area of Quality & Supply Chain to join our team. You are the right candidate for us if you are/have:
- At least 3 years of experience with headhunting, sourcing or researching, ideally from international environment
- Interest (or experience) in Quality and Supply Chain
- Experience within startup company or startup project within established company is required
- Fluent English
- Fluent knowledge of another European language is a great advantage
- Experience with sourcing methods such as direct sourcing, database mining, networking, name generation, cold-calling, university relations, industry events, associations, online communities, external research, social media, etc.
- Result oriented personality who can work independently under limited supervision
- Proactive approach towards tasks and problem solving
- Flexible personality ready to accommodate changes
- Stress and frustration resistance with high self-motivation
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)