Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Talent Data Analyst
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1700208688W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Talent Data Analyst
Full time, 1 year contract
Start date: 1st June 2018
The Talent Data Analyst (TA Researcher) is responsible for the delivery of high quality professional and executive level candidates by utilizing strategic sourcing methodologies, business intelligence, internal and external networks, professional organizations, social media, branding initiatives, and technology tools in support of strategic business objectives in partnership with Recruiters and Hiring managers within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Reseacher is focused on providing and managing the full spectrum of recruitment sourcing services for the businesses that make up J&J. They accomplish this by leveraging their knowledge, skills, abilities and competencies in the talent sourcing/identification discipline. Researcher demonstrates customer service orientation and knowledge of Talent Sourcing techniques, processes and related systems to perform responsibilities, operating as a liaison with candidates, the regional Talent Acquisition team, and external organizations as applicable.
- Strive to meet expected service levels and business performance goals.
- Partner with Recruiting team to understand key role requirements and source potential candidates through various direct methods, especially social media channels and databases.
- Create talent maps and develop innovative and creative sourcing approaches across existing and emerging channels to develop and grow talent pools and work with internal stakeholders on key talent projects.
- Proactively engage talent within assigned segment/geography and provide market intelligence to team and stakeholders.
- Ensures that Johnson & Johnson is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates, and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting process.
- Maintains accurate, updated and compliant information in employment management systems.
- Through excellent service delivery and expert consultation, gains the trust and confidence of candidates, recruiters, HR, and hiring managers.
- At lest 2 years of progressive recruiting or talent sourcing experience with demonstrated success in high-volume recruiting, focused on a variety of positions
- Experience using Service Center technologies, ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / IVR, document management, etc.
- Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Experience with customer service software applications (e.g., case management)
- Effective partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders
- Knowledge of sourcing methods such as direct sourcing, database mining, networking, name generation, cold-calling, university relations, industry events, associations, online communities, external research, social media, etc.
- Experienced in development and reporting of HR analytics to manage performance, analyze trends, and drive data-based decisions for HR and the organization
- Positive-minded, collaborative interpersonal skills and leadership qualities necessary to build a cohesive, and focused team
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities; formal presentation and facilitation skills
- Can be trusted to maintain confidential information
- Basic understanding of business, financial and organizational factors in relation to HR activities
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)