Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Employee Relations Administration Specialist with German
Requisition ID: 1700208676W
Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Johnson & Johnson is looking for a German speaking Employee Relations/Labor Relations Administration Specialist to support our growing HR department.
The ER Administration Specialist will support timely resolution of ERLR cases within the region. Duties include triage of ERLR requests, support of ER/LR administration activities and follow-up required to close a case (e.g., interview scheduling, reminders, case updates, etc.), ensuring all required documentation are provided and archived. The ERLR Administration Specialist will also run and provide specific ER/LR reporting to relevant parties and contribute to any ERLR administration activities to ensure the timely and effective management of ERLR cases within the region.
- Assist with the development of standard performance improvement plans
- Escalate complex Performance Improvement Plan requests to appropriate team member for resolution or contact with third party vendors as appropriate.
- Process requests from legal team for gathering information for responding to legal claims, attorney letters, agency charges, lawsuits etc. related to ER cases.
- Fully document all cases in case management application as required.
- Take ownership of all Employee Relations Administration assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently
- Attend to and process customer inquiries and request
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Available to start in June 2018
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)