Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Contact Centre Team Lead with French and Spanish
Requisition ID: 1700208668W
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of Contact Center Inquiry and Contact Center inbound channels to include phone, email, web forms, chat, etc.
- Resolve escalated HR inquiries requiring higher level knowledge and authority.
- Monitor real-time operational performance and ensure team is staffed appropriately for anticipated call and work volume as well as escalation of unusual events including malfunctions in enabling technology.
- Participate with resource forecasting requirements.
- Responsible for achievement of the service level agreements and business performance goals by encouraging and improving the accuracy and efficiency of team members according to governance to SOPs, Call Center Scripts, etc.
- Identify Contact Center areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives
- Provide continuous performance feedback and coaching to Contact Specialists; monitor the development and training needs of team members
- Mentor and provide leadership development to team members
- Responsible for the selection, interview and hiring process for team members
- Fluent in Spanish, French and English
- 3+ years of progressive Contact Center / Customer Service experience, preferably with focus on HR Services delivery
- 2+ years of management experience in Customer service center
- Experience using Service Center technologies, ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / IVR, document management, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of how work and local activities integrate with other HR functional work and in alignment with HR standards.
- Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction
- Experience with customer service software applications (e.g., case management)
- Good capability in assessing, developing and hiring talent
- Experienced in development and reporting of HR analytics to manage performance, analyze trends, and drive data-based decisions for HR and the organization
- Positive-minded, collaborative interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution, customer card to Makro Cash & Carry
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ