Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Market Development Manager Consumer Eye Health
Requisition ID: 1700208164W
Helping people see better, connect better, live better.
As a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, our goal is to make sure everyone has the healthiest vision possible. We offer state of the art vision care products that provide effective vision correction to people worldwide, to help people live better lives.
Market Development Manager Consumer Eye Health
MDM’s key role will be to incorporating and enhancing solutions portfolio into current and future ACUVUE lenses portfolio to create complete offer for consumers. MDM’s priority will be also to create and shape go to market strategy for Dry Eye products, according to consumer segmentation and demand. Partnering with local commercial, marketing, supply chain and professional affairs organizations in order to enhance customer/ECP and consumer experience for the joint J&J Vision portfolio. Striving to deliver consistency and sustainability of commercial terms approaches within the territory, sharing and reapplying best practices that stem from a common Commercial Policy aligned with the Business Unit Leadership Team. Meeting or exceeding established sales goals through the implementation of commercial strategy and activities. Managing the rebates and co-op budget so that it delivers the optimal results in net sales.
- Leading preparation and implementation of go to market strategy for dry eye Blink portfolio including developing and creating new channels of distribution (i.e. pharmacies).
- High degree of collaboration with commercial, marketing, supply chain, professional affairs teams, other markets and J&J shared services in order to ensure smooth solutions’ incorporation into current ACUVUE portfolio.
- Reporting sales results against forecasts to senior management (BM & GM) as well as any adjustments made to business plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Coaching and motivating sales team to achieve business goals. Reviewing and approving quota and account assignment. Monitoring progress and verifying corrective action has been initiated when necessary. Establishing commission schemes parameters and sales goals. Recommending ad hoc plans and contests.
- Driving the preparation of sales plans and campaigns, business plans and product development plans.
- Ensuring the organizational capability to implement agreed business plans.
- Recruiting and developing high performing team members.
- Resolving difficult problems and customer complaints.
- Conducting presentations to senior customer executives and decision-makers.
- Preparing formal proposals and leading negotiations. Preparing Business Plans Agreements and ensuring their approval and implementation with the customers.
- Analyzing customer business opportunities and threats and designing plans to capitalize on them.
- Developing & building strong and effective senior customer relationships. Building relationships with key decision-makers for new and established accounts. Identifying opportunities for field sales force to secure sales. Acting as liaison and primary contact with major commercial customers.
- Working in collaboration with the Area Sales Managers and Head of Key Accounts, in order to deliver a competitive and sustainable stores coverage plan for the portfolio
- Reporting results against forecasts to senior management, as well as any adjustments made to business plans to ensure objectives are met. Coordinating and performing economic and competitive analyses.
- Ensuring expenses stay within budget.
- Ensuring the organization is CREDO focused and motivated to win
- Education: min. High school
- Years of Experience: Minimum 3 years of Distributor or Territory Management experience in Medical Devices or Consumer Goods industry.
- Optical or Pharmaceutical industry experience will be the advantage
- Experience in cross-functions environment (strong ability to collaborate and understanding different functions) and sales team management plus strong track record of achievements in Sales, Key Accounts and Marketing.
- Language: Very good command of English (oral and written), Polish fluent
- Unique opportunity to become part of a global pharmaceutical market leader
- Versatile and fulfilling role in a dynamic environment
- Senior position in a complex structure of an international corporation
- Work in a supportive and highly professional team
- Further opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits, such as company car for private use, pension and life insurance, 5 weeks of holidays etc.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)