Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
CLS Strategy and Deployment Leader
Requisition ID: 1700207861W
- Develop logistics network strategy based on the understanding of business strategy, priorities and end to end supply chain
- Utilize network modeling system to maximize synergy across sectors of Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, and Consumer
- Drive the deployment of network strategy transformation, working with key stakeholders of Commercial, Supply Chain, CLS operations as well as customers and 3PL, to satisfy customer needs while delivering cost effectiveness
- Build networking modeling and data analytics capability of China, and then AP region. Develop network optimization models that best address customer needs and J&J logistics flows. Develop capability in Cost to Serve and Analytics to facilitate strategic decisions, e.g. on eCom logistics.
- Build up a model and capability in warehouse capacity planning as an integral part of S&OP
- Develop annual OGSM based on global/regional supply chain/CLS as well as China business strategy and top priorities
GOVERNANCE & PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- Lead China governance & portfolio management process - Ensure project portfolio is prioritized, sanctioned and resourced. Ensure linkage with key business partners in CLS, Finance, Quality, Enterprise Supply Chain, IT, and Commercial. Ensure each project has a charter with clear ownership.
- Coordinate project tracking events to ensure disciplined execution, to escalate issues clearly and timely for necessary support and to deliver tangible results
- Provide project leadership for key initiatives
- Act as a point of contact for regional teams (S&D, Finance, Transportation, Q&C, IT)
- Develop and maintain Business Performance Management process that is linked with OGSM: Key Performance Indicators, Dashboards, and Analytic Models
- Manage upstream and downstream connectivity to regional enterprise scorecards and operational dashboards respectively; consolidate for reporting.
WAREHOUSING AND LOGISTICS TENDERS
- Act as a point of contact with regional Transportation and China sector W&D head in managing tender process
- Collect tender feedback and quotations and conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to screen 3PL candidates with regional team and facilitate decision-making in strategic sourcing, vendor consolidation for getting the right, longer term partnership.
End-to-end supply chain related disciplines with experience in both project management and logistics operations of large scale, complex operating flows. Proven track record in delivering results by working across functions.
De Demonstrated skillset in strategic and project management with strong business acumen and in-depth understanding of end to end supply chain
- Excellent communication and influence skills; able to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver results of key initiatives, to create values for customers, and be recognized
- Ability to work regionally and globally, across business sectors and functions
- Ability in synthesizing large quantify of information and in data analytics to make clear recommendations for strategic decision making
- Leadership in managing transformational changes
- Leadership in building team and in developing talents
- Detailed understanding of information technology capabilities (master data requirements, information flows, customer connectivity) in the customer and logistics services space is preferred
- Excellent Mandarin and English skills
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)