Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Commercial Manager (Online & Offline)
Requisition ID: 1700207775W
· Deliver sustainable finance performance
- Develop distributor offline and online strategy and annual business plan based on JJVC holistic online & off line strategy
- Drive ACUVUE share
- Lead Offline quality expansion strategy and execution plan; Improve distributors’ service level and coverage capability
- Execute S&OP process, MAPE forecast accuracy
- TP management and ROI evaluation
· Drive strong partnership with distributor
- Identify key distributors based on customer segmentation
- Drive JBP workshop & process with top distributor and top E-KA through below initiatives:
Ø Recruit new wearer through professional service & shopping experience
Ø Maximize CRM & sales data
Ø Drive education & CSR service leveraging joint E-VCC
Ø Drive potential O2O mechanism and breakthrough in trial step
Ø Optimize and execute JJVC channel guidelines
- Build strong relationship with top customers’ key stakeholders
Ø Engage and build strong relationship with top management, leveraging E-seminar, Jax trip, Top to top meeting etc.
Engage and build strong relationship with business functional teams e.g. product/buyer team, operation team, marketing team, customer service team, training team and IT team, leveraging JBP to deliver value proposition and deliver execution
· FMCG or Health care industry
· Minimum education required: Bachelor’s degree or above
· Minimum experience required: 3-5 years’ experience in Distributor or Key Account or E-commerce management; team management experience preferred
· Excellent interpersonal skill required
· Good English written and oral communication skills required
· Strategic thinking and excellent execution required
Consumer goods industry experience preferred