Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
[Vision] Category Development Manager
Requisition ID: 1700207592W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Manages and provides the direction of trade development for sales team to execute effective & efficient program as well as daily operation. Provides leadership to meet or exceed the company’s short-term and long-term objectives.
- Promotion Planning/ deployment -both consumer & trade promotion
- Owns tracking and analysis of key competitors activities including new initiatives and assist in developing defensive action.
- New initiatives – Owns planning and deployment of each product launch.
- Forecasting – Deliver project work on OOS issues/ communication.
- Owns 6-12 Months Business plan outlook2. In-Store presences / persuasion
- Owns the design/development/deployment of in store presence. Responsible for the development and delivery of persuasion programs, presentations and tools for execution.3. Coaching and education
- Coaching and training of project manager on delivery works.
- Owns development and deployment of category data / information to field and customers.Quality Related:
- Ensure staffs have the competency, knowledge, skills to perform their job by attending all the assigned training programs;
- Ensure all procedures are followed.
- On time completion of training courses assigned;
- Execute the company procedures;
- Report significant quality event and product complaints according to related company policy and procedure.
Bachelor’s degree and above.
8 to 10 years of proven sales track record
Strong understanding of building strategic partnerships with customers across all levels/functions primarily at HQ level
Experience handling key accounts preferably from Optical & FMCG industry with basic knowledge of brand & category management
Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing, including sound presentation skills
Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and ability to foster and manage relationships across multiple departments and functions
Sound task and project management skills including attention to detail
Proactive, innovative, independent worker, has initiative, excellent team player with strong commitment to drive business result
- Minimum education required: Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum experience required: 7-10 years field sales experience. At least 3 years experience in sales management.
- Excellent interpersonal skill required
- Written and oral communication skills required
- Strategic thinking and excellent execution required.
AMO Asia Limited (Taiwan Branch) (8052)