Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Instore Customization Project Manager (m/w)
Rhein-Kreis Neuss, Germany
Requisition ID: 1700207340W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world ... one person at a time? Inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical advices and consumer health care products with 128,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world. In Germany the Johnson & Johnson GmbH represents the consumer health care business. With a broad portfolio of well-known brands we are in touch with the consumer at every stage of life.
We are currently looking for a
Instore Customization Project Manager (m/w)
Responsible for the development activities of products (displays, SRPs, Giftsets, et.) delivered to the Customers creation in CE cluster. Leading end-to-end product creation process, starting from idea created to delivery the products to customers.
Role will require frequent communication with internal business partners and building with them smooth and efficient process.
Success will depend on having an excellent organizational skills, proactive attitude and ability to work within complex, dynamic environment.
- Responsibility for Internal Customer requests and processes from idea generation to local execution with focus on displays, gift sets and multi packs
- Collaboration with our preferred suppliers to develop new secondary placements and improve current display material as well as close collaboration with agencies to guarantee a smooth working process
- Identification of synergies between the countries as well as possibilities to use the same display systems within the European country cluster
- Responsibility of trainings for colleagues of other functions to ensure a smooth working process
- Continuous alignment within the cross-functional expert team
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in the development of customer displays, trade marketing or co-packing, preferably in FMCG environment highly preferred
- Successfully absolved apprenticeship or university degree with focus on marketing, logistics or sales
- Effective way of working and attention to detail
- Has organizational, problem solving and multi-tasking skills and shows a great attention to detail
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic organization
- Ability to analyze the data and its interdependencies within processes of organization
- Very good communication skills in the national and international environment
- Fluent command of English is a must - both written and spoken. Command of German language will be additional asset
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP will be additional asset
- Easily adapts to new methods, processes and procedures and helps others embrace change. Responds to change initiatives with positive outlook and energy. Understands the value of maintaining the business culture.
- Actively listens and communicates clearly and effectively both verbally and non-verbally. Understands the importance of relationships to ensure team success. Builds positive relationships, relates well to others at all levels.
- Understands how to manage their time by scheduling appropriate amounts of time to complete assignments, acting without procrastination, and focusing on the most important items first, and sets a positive example for team members
Please submit the CV in English.
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Germany-North Rhine Westphalia-Rhein-Kreis Neuss
Johnson & Johnson G.m.b.H. (7980)