Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Communication & Public Affairs
Requisition ID: 1700206645W
· Provide insight into relevant State policies, industry standards, laws and regulations, social public opinion and media reports, identify key drivers behind current developments based on data analytics, put forward strategy recommendations
· Deploy strategic media engagement; develop, plan and execute national media relations programs, including media database, competitive intelligence, annual media gatherings; build and maintain long-term relationships to effectively deliver key messages
· Develop issue management, strengthen issue early detection capacity: Support crisis communications. Proactively manage relationships with media contacts and external partners, agencies and vendors. Provide data-driven analytics and valuable insights that can guide crisis management and engagement strategy on priority issues
· Cooperate with external partners to develop and execute KOL/media engagement programs nationwide through innovative approach
· Enhance social media capacity to advance both business and reputation objectives
· Explore communication innovations / new channels
· Patient engagement: develop and support corporate and product communication team in range of programs to improve patient engagement in interactive and patient-friendly ways
· Special project planning and execution including global / regional work streams
· At least 8 years of working experience in corporate communication, issue management, media relations experience in a large corporation or organization, or relevant experience in a leading PR agency;
· Proven track record of issue and crisis management work, including social media communication response and management;
· Excellent copy-writing skills and demonstrated ability to prepare reports in both Chinese and English;
· Experience in monitoring, analyzing and reporting on communication outputs, such as data analytics;
· Interpersonal skills, able to liaise with and gain co-operation of all levels of management, staff and stakeholders;
· Demonstrated experience and ability in project management and strong time-management skills;
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team;
· A combination of creative flair and attention to detail