Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Technical Support Process Lead
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1700206342W
Technical Support Process Lead
DePuy has been a pioneer in the fields of orthopaedics, spinal care and neuroscience therapies for decades.
From non-surgical pain management to complete surgical solutions, it’s range of treatment options include those for treating or reconstructing damaged or diseased joints, caring for traumatic skeletal injuries, treating spinal disorders and deformity, and repairing injured soft tissue. In addition, DePuy offers a wide range of state-of-the-art therapies for neurological and central nervous system care.
DePuy Synthes at Blackpool specialises in the manufacture of bone cement and related chemical products supplied to a global market, primarily for joint replacement surgery.
A member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, the world’s leading healthcare company, DePuy is dedicated to providing patients all around the globe with a lifetime of movement solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Process Lead to join our team based in Blackpool. In this role, you will define, lead and deliver priority laboratory and factory based technical projects and activities from initiation through to delivery. This is a real opportunity to lead a team through transformational change.
What you’re great at:
You will be a strong collaborator and take the time to understand the key stakeholders in order to drive improvements. You will be a strong change agent that can fully engage with the team, customers and stakeholders. And it goes without saying that you will have a practical and analytical approach in your every date work.
As a Technical Support Process Lead, your typical day may include:
• Lead and drive technical process support activities to deliver goals under quality, safety, cost and reliability.
• Build and lead cross–functional teams and identify appropriate team members at each stage of process improvement.
• Build accurate project plans throughout the improvement lifecycle and communicate milestones and lead-times at key stages.
• Co-ordinate the week to week workload for Scientist / Technician in line with your project plans and define project resource requirements (people, equipment, time) in line with Departmental priorities and overall business framework.
• Develop intimate ‘hands-on’ knowledge of core business products
• Develop technical expertise in raw materials, in-process products and finished products. Make improvements to product and raw material consistency through the development of new test methods and evaluation of new technologies.
• Implement and adhere to the Change Control and Design Control requirements
• Represent the Department and its procedures at internal and external audits (for example BSI, FDA)
To be part of this dynamic team you will have strong communication and strong evidence of leading a motivated team, alongside
• Degree qualified in a scientific discipline, Chemistry or Materials preferred but not required
• Able to deal with constantly changing requirements and priorities
• Some previous experience in medical device or related regulated industry desirable but not essential
• Excellent organization and Project Management skills
• A good knowledge of design control and change control
• Working knowledge and experience in the application of systematic continuous improvement methodologies for problem solving.
• Champion for Continuous Improvement and Process Improvement with previous experience within this area.
In return for all this great work, you’ll own and you’ll grow by:
This is a great role to work cross functionally with many teams to drive technical improvements. You will be given a deeper understanding of our regulations and quality standards to enhance your profile. We will support you to develop both technically and personally in order to drive your career. Ultimately, you will feel close to our patients and know that you are helping patients across the world to live a better life.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
• Committed to caring
• Responsible to our communities
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
• Unique in our background and experiences
• The drivers of our own success
• Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Depuy Int'l Ltd. (8722)