Johnson & Johnson キャリア
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
【Consumer】Source Quality マネージャー
Requisition ID: 1700205566W
- Execute overall Quality &Compliance mission, vision and yearly target for the External Manufacturing, Raw and Packaging Material Suppliers in the network.
- Interdependent partnership with Regional Q&C and other affiliates.
- Responsible for all Source quality decision related to External Manufacturing sites in Japan and its remediation activities.
- Close collaboration with R&D, Supported Market Products, Technical Transfer, Global Packaging, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Customer Logistics and Service, External Manufacturing Make.
- Support compliance to Regulatory authority, Enterprise and Sector Quality & Compliance requirements for External Manufacturing, Suppliers.
- Establish, implement and maintain robust Quality System of External Manufacturing and Suppliers, particularly on Internal Audits,
- Audit-Readiness, INV/CAPA and Change Control effectiveness.
- Support achievement of goals in GOC metrics.
- Ensure robust micro risk prevention activities in External Manufacturing.
- Ensure timely and comprehensive investigations of quality issues, including manufacturing complaints, at External Manufacturing and Suppliers.
- Meeting set goals on GOC Metrics
- Compliance to Regulatory Authority requirements, Enterprise policies and standards, Regional and Local procedures.
- Zero critical observations in J&J Regulatory Compliance assessments, on-time completion of audit actions, mitigations and commitments
- Acceptable Ratings of External Manufacturing and Suppliers.
- No delays /issues in new product launches and other initiatives (e.g. NPI/NPD, promos) due to quality at External Manufacturing and Suppliers
- Development of quality mind-set of External Manufacturing and Suppliers, e.g. Zero Defect commitments where applicable
- Leadership, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Sufficient knowledge of local regulations, cGMPs, Policies, Enterprise Standards, WWSP’s, QSP’s and other Quality Systems and Guidelines.
- Results oriented and able to independently create and deliver
- Self-starter / entrepreneurial
- Strategic thinking
- Analytical and process-oriented
- Sufficient knowledge on manufacturing processes
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Decision making and problem solving
- Commands respect both in personal and in the areas of expertise and responsibilities
- Educational Qualification: Pharmacy, Science or Chemical Engineering Graduate/Post Graduate/Doctorate
- Computer skills with MS Office knowledge – word, excel, powerpoint etc.
- 10-15 years experience in Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics or food industry
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)