Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
In-store Excellence Manager CHC & Skincare Belgium
Marketing & Sales
Requisition ID: 1700205202W
J&J Consumer is the Worldwide leading Consumer Healthcare Company with the specific focus and mission to develop and market innovative OTC and consumer healthcare products and services.
The Benelux organization, which is based in Beerse, is responsible for the sales and marketing of several leading brands in key consumer segments:
• for Consumer Health Care (CHC) in the area of Women’s healthcare (OB, Carefree, Vania) and Oral Care (Listerine);
• for Skin care (Roc, Neutrogena, Le Petit Marseillais);
• for OTC in the area of Digestive Health (Imodium, Motilium), Pain (Perdolan), Cough & Cold (Bronchosedal, Sinutab), Smoking Cessation (Nicorette), & Other Segments (Daktarin, Hextril, etc.)
Summary of the position
For the CHC & Skincare categories we are looking for an In-Store Excellence manager– location Beerse.
In this role, you will support a given portfolio of brands and be responsible for developing the in-store operations activities (promotions, co-packagings, CRM) as well as increase our external focus by tracking closely the instore activities of our competitors to leverage best practices and maximize perfect store execution.
• Development and implementation of national and customer-specific promotion and in-store strategies as well as analysis of the results (via shoppers and trade data);
• Display development (national and customer-specific) in cooperation with co-packaging department;
• Coordination of Promotional volumes with sales;
• Communication and cooperation with trade (development of sales materials and branded projects);
• Ensure all instore activities for successful NPI launches in the local market are in place;
• Track & optimize In-Market Excellence in Execution;
• Deliver Customer Input on Activation programs;
• Managing the national portfolio: euro code, master data management, Slob’s
• Close cross-functional collaboration with the international in-house excellence teams within the Central Europe Country Cluster to harmonize comprehensive activities plans;
• Independent management of the customer marketing budget;
• Close cooperation with external agencies.
• Master degree, with focus on marketing, sales or trade;
• First experience in sales, trade marketing or consumer marketing in FMCG is an asset;
• Analytical mind;
• Creative and change agent;
• Project management;
• Cross functional worker, interpersonal skills;
• Resilience and operational readiness as well as organizational skills;
• Fluent Dutch, French and English is a must;
• Result driven, agile, dynamic with a strong business acumen;
• Good Windows Office knowledge, especially Excel and power point, Knowledge of data analysis tools (eg. Cognos or SAP BW).
Johnson & Johnson N.V./S.A. (7821)
Marketing & Sales