Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior specialist/ associate manager PE
Requisition ID: 1700205192W
Performs a variety of functions to ensure that clinical and medical education is appropriate in all required venues. Provides professional education and clinical support to customers on the use of a portfolio of products and related hardware and software. Assists in the development of clear and concise written briefs to medical education agencies. Researches scope, budget, background and objectives of each project to ensure that agencies have optimum appropriate information in order to produce excellent plans. Acts as an educational consultant to Acts as a sales liaison in opening new accounts effectively demonstrating the proper techniques for using company products. Creates, coordinates and actively manages numerous onsite clinical and medical training and education programs. Provides hands-on product demonstrations and training through group In services and one-on-one training events. Works closely with marketing and sales personnel to coordinate dates, venues and locations of meetings, coordinate meeting logistics and meeting promotions with marketing services and other medical education personnel. Works extensively with medical champions and faculty to maximize effectiveness of medical training courses. Ensures the tracking and reporting on status of several projects and confirms ongoing evaluations of programs. Participates and collaborates in off site product development. Supports sales in the development of comprehensive sales training materials concerning the clinical use of new and existing products.
· Bachelor and above degree. Academic background with a scientific/medical or marketing degree is preferred
· 4-year or above working experience and 3-year or above Pharm industry/business experience
· 2 years or above of Marketing and/or Medical experience in the relevant therapeutic area
· A good understanding of the varying medical and marketing practices and perspectives across China, regional and overseas experience is a plus.
· Good planning and tracking skills.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)