Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Category Project Manager
Requisition ID: 1700204768W
Be Vital to this role:
The Category Project Manager will be responsible for assisting in the development of winning strategies to deliver category growth for retailers & market share for J&J brands. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a number of customer teams and channels in ANZ to identify macro trends, category drivers and shopper insights. This role reports into the Category Strategy Manager.
- Delivering strategic insights via critical analysis of scan, shopper, loyalty and category data sources to identify future growth opportunities
- Bringing the voice of the shopper to business and category strategy planning to drive preference for J&J brands along the path to purchase
- Managing key project deliverables with cross functional partners to ensure executional excellence
- Work very closely with marketing brand teams and account/ sales team to develop plans for new product launches & key activities.
- Provide category support to develop strategic alignment and partnering with retailers; leading/presenting “Category Planning Days” and category reviews with retail customers, ensuring that business initiatives are consistent with the trading needs and objectives of each customer
Be valued for who you are:
For you to be successful in the role you will need :
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to translate data into insights
- Sales/marketing experience preferred
- Degree in Business/commerce preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to influence others
- Project management skills including stakeholder alignment, milestone delivery and cross functional team leadership
In return you will have an opportunity to work for a company which is a true global leader with a highly supportive and positive culture. If you are looking for a role that will challenge you and develop your career this is the role for you.
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies:
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)