Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Commercial Support Analyst
Requisition ID: 1700204734W
Asia Pacific Business Support Centre of Excellence (BS COE)
COE’s vision is to enhance value creation by providing more robust and timely analysis to help drive faster business decisions. As an extension of the business to support the Financial Planning & Analysis needs, COE spearheads new ways of working for Finance Organization in J&J, driving value creation for customers via standardization and capability build in a structured and disciplined fashion.
The COE Commercial Support Analyst will support the overall forecasting, planning and analysis activities for designated stakeholders within Business Unit Finance.
- Business partnering with various stakeholders
- Business Plan support and analysis
- Data analysis and trend and forecast reporting
- Quarter close and standard reporting
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Decision Support: Prepare ad-hoc reporting & performance analytics work products
- Budgeting, Updates, Standard Reporting/Analytics Execution:
- Deliver balance sheet forecasting work products
- Establish Budget baseline by performing statistical trend analysis
- Deliver standard reporting & performance analytics work products
- Governance: Prepare COE Operational Performance Metrics
- Administrative Activities:
- Participate in functional or career development training
- Lead or participate in status or team meetings and provide updates to leadership
- Supports ad hoc requests / projects
- Supports continuous improvement activities
- Assists with training fellow team members
- Participates in training to increase knowledge & skill
- Perform performance management activities
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years related experiences required
- Microsoft Office, Finance and Accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of general finance/accounting processes
- Strong influencer, independent thinking, and strong planning/prioritization
- Ability to speak an additional language; Japanese would be advantageous partnering with the business counterparts
- Strong communication skills who is able to interact with senior management
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)
Planning & Analysis