Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Commercial Support Analyst
Requisition ID: 1700204732W
The COE Commercial Support Senior Analyst will be dedicated to a sector and pivotal in enabling Business Unit Finance’s success in Planning & Updates, Reporting, and Analytics activities while successfully working with the other members of the COE Commercial Support team. This role will be critical in developing relationships with key stakeholders within the Business Unit Finance team as well as relevant Business Partners to ensure their FP&A needs are being met. The Senior Analyst will play a role in the COE standardization initiative. Particularly, the Senior Analyst will use their creativity to come up with best practices for ad-hoc reporting within the scope of the COE activities. This will enable Business Partners to gain quicker access to deeper, insight driven analysis to make strategic decisions. To be successful with these efforts, the Senior Analyst must demonstrate strong signs of the Leadership Imperative qualities of Connect, Shape, and Deliver.
The Senior Analyst will collaborate with other members of the COE Commercial Support team and provide feedback to the analyst as appropriate to facilitate the development of less experienced team members. The Senior Analyst’s core understanding of the FP&A process as well as the TM1 system, will be important components of the Commercial Support team’s success.
- Standard reporting and analytics execution
- Ad-hoc reporting and analytics execution
- Business Plan and Quarterly Update Support and Analysis
- Business partnering with various stakeholders
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Decision Support:
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting & performance analytics work products (including prioritization across the team). Exhibit signs of leadership qualities of Connect, Shape, and Deliver to complete Commercial related requests while working collaboratively with the team
- Review ad-hoc reporting & performance analytics work products
- Support global standards / capabilities within the Commercial group
- Planning, Updates, Standard Reporting/Analytics Execution:
- Deliver standard reporting & performance analytics work products
- Prepare and generate Business Plan and Quarterly Update including establishing baseline by performing statistical trend analysis; deliver/review balance sheet forecasting work products
- Review, challenge and consolidate Business Plan and Quarterly Update including system uploads and management review deck generation; review and challenge action plan.
- Administrative Activities:
- Participate in functional or career development training
- Support recruiting, onboarding, training of new team members
- Supports ad hoc requests / projects
- Supports continuous improvement activities
- Assists with training fellow team members
- Participates in training to increase knowledge & skill
- Perform performance management activities
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed
Required Minimum Education: Bachelors
Preferred Area of Study: Finance/Accounting, CPA, CMA or other financial certification
Required Years of Related Experience: 5-7 Years
- Knowledge of general finance/accounting processes.
- Strong influencer, independent thinking and strong planning/prioritization
- Passion for people development and talent management
- Strong communication skills and able to interact with senior management
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to speak an additional language; Korean would be advantageous in partnering with business counterparts
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)
Planning & Analysis