Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
SAP BI/BW Solution Analyst
Requisition ID: 1700204641W
The Opportunity: SAP BI/BW Solution Analyst
The Johnson and Johnson EMEA Development Center is currently seeking an SAP BI/BW Solution Analyst to join our team. We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements. The offices are newly designed, specifically to accommodate Scrum development and are based on the University of Limerick Campus. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organizing and autonomous.
- Interact with business users to provide guidance and gather requirements for SAP data warehousing, reporting and analytics.
- Document and review business processes, recommendations, requirements, specifications, test scripts and training materials related to proposed solutions.
- Work with scrum teams to design, configure, develop, enhance, test, deploy and support BI/BW solutions.
- Train users on BI/BW reporting and analytics.
- Minimum of 5 years SAP BI/BW experience.
- Participated in multiple deployments of SAP BI/BW solutions in a multinational company.
- Good business process analysis skills.
- Knowledgeable in multi-dimensional data modeling.
- Solid background in SAP Netweaver BI 7.x technology including Business Content, Extractors, InfoObjects, InfoPackages, Transformations, Data Transfer Processes, InfoProviders (DSO’s, InfoCubes, and MultiProviders), Update Rules and Process Chains.
- Experience in BEx Analyzer/Query Designer, report-writing using Analysis for Microsoft Excel and Analysis for Microsoft Powerpoint, ETL processes for data transfer in and out of BW, integrating SAP BI/BW with SAP ERP, SCM, CRM, eWM, MDG and Non SAP systems
- Exposure to system sizing and use of scaling and performance analyses like Early Watch Alert and Technical Performance Optimization, SAP BW Accelerator, Integrated Planning, Open Hub Service, Information Broadcasting, integrating BW objects into SAP Enterprise Portal, and SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) for real time data replication.
- Experience with SAP HANA Studio and/or SAP BW on HANA preferred.
- Experience with dashboard development using BusinessObjects Design Studio and Lumira a plus.
- Team player.
- Possess a solid understanding of Agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills. Communication skills in major European language a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Embraces a diverse and multicultural working environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing conditions.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business / Information Systems or related fields.
- SAP certification.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)