Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Android Developer
Requisition ID: 1700204391W
The Johnson and Johnson, EMEA Development Centre, are currently seeking Senior Android Developers to join our team. We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements. The offices are newly designed, specifically to accommodate Scrum development and are based on the University of Limerick Campus. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organising and autonomous.
- Playing a lead role in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and software development.
- Collaborating with the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in class software development.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications developed.
10+ years’ development experience.
4+ years’ Android development experience.
Extensive knowledge of Java and Android SDK, Android Studio, Android UI, etc.
Understands the best practices of Android app design and creating UI layouts for multiple devices
Strong enterprise-class mobile application development experience.
Excellent mastery of web standards, java development standards and building accessibility from the ground up.
Solid understanding of web technologies such as HTTP/S, JSON, FTP, SSH, SMTP, SOAP and REST.
Possess a strong understanding of agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
Excellent written and verbal English skills.
BSc. or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing) and web technologies.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work effectively with teams.
Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)