Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1700204056W
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
The CRM Business Analyst assists SFE Manager in efficient development and management of CRM Projects (1st phase: iConnect application). He/she is responsible to closely work with Country and Regional IT for interpreting, editing and customizing iConnect to fit the needs of Hospital group and support the integration of iConnect data with full business data and support the analytics involved. In addition, this position requires process documentation, vendor management and collaboration across various internal functional groups
Key interactive stakeholders:
- Regional and Country IT Customer Engagement team
- Field force and Marketing teams
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Act as leading role in bringing CRM systems of CRM Projects (1st phase : iConnect application) online and maintain connection with Key interactive stakeholders for effective implementation .
• Manage with IT Customer Engagement team, IT Business Solution team IT customer engagement and provide optimized service to ensure effectiveness of internal end-users .
• Ensure precision of field activity reporting aiming to reach Call Effectiveness and Productivity (A,B Calls and targeted HCPs) of Front Line as well as written Coaching of Managers are timely on track as per company SOP.
• Make sure that end users are efficiently and frequently supported while handling inquiries and requests from users in timely manner .
• Make sure that necessary training is provided adequately to new and existing internal users in order to support and encourage users for them to utilize CRM system actively
• Make sure that territories data are well supported to internal users to build efficient Customer visit plan (Call plan).
• Make sure that Marketing e-materials and key messages as well as Customer inquiries flow (Product, Medical) are updated and are well solved on I-connect adequately thanks to active cooperation of MKT and Medical Affairs
in order to support Field Force to deliver right messages and to receive on time the inquiries answers
- Analyze CRM Metrics on I-connect per Front Line , per Territory and per country
- Be responsible of monthly, quarterly and yearly CRM metrics, validation, analysis and reports supporting Business Needs .
- Be actively as core member in CRM projects
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, knowledge of computer science or a related field is a plus.
- Additional education, particularly in business, database management, programming or IT infrastructure, is beneficial.
- Additional skills includes problem solving skills, HCP and Service Management focus, highly proficient level computer skills including Excel, Access , MS Word and PowerPoint.
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)