Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Benefits Leader EMEA
Requisition ID: 1700203393W
Johnson & Johnson Global Benefits is currently recruiting for a Regional Benefits Leader for Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA), located in Europe.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Regional Benefits Leader is responsible for the design and development of innovative benefit, retirement, absence and disability management programs that attract, engage and retain employees who will drive results for our patients, customers and stakeholders. They are responsible for working with local resources to design, evaluate and modify policies to ensure that programs are employee focused, competitive, cost-effective and in compliance with legal requirements. They assist in the development of recommendations relative to the Company’s ongoing global benefit strategy. They provide expertise and leadership in the evaluation and selection of suppliers, consultants, and other business partners, including the negotiation of fees and contracts. Regional Benefits Leader provides HR and business leaders insights on program effectiveness and trends in the marketplace. They are externally connected, involved in professional associations and other benefit venues to understand the external environment monitoring leading and emerging practices to shape the future of the Company’s benefit programs.
Regional Benefits Leader will:
- Provide expertise, advice and direction for countries in the assigned region in benefits, retirement, absence, disability management and related matters;
- Assess current benefits programs, market and market trends, legislative, tax and social changes that impact current programs;
- Analyze and review benefit and social programs within each country and recommend changes and enhancements as necessary to ensure the programs are efficient, market competitive, compliant with local tax laws, etc.;
- Conduct/validate benchmarking analyzes by country and region and for competitive/peer groups;
- Design and develop templates, decision matrix and processes so programs are assessed and evaluated on a consistent basis throughout the world;
- Develop basic knowledge of details of programs offered in region;
- Resolve benefit issues escalated by Global Services and Regional Total Rewards cluster leads;
- Assist in the development of reporting metrics and benchmarking regarding current plan performance and costs, including risks and opportunities;
- Assist in the communication and valuation of Total Rewards per country to develop a cost assessment relative to the market, and make recommendations as appropriate;
- Monitor overall benefits programs in regards to adherence to internal policies and external legislation including compliance of all regional (e.g. EU) and country legislation
- Develop tools, training and coaching with the Regional Total Rewards Leaders for country Human Resource Leaders in regards to ongoing benefits management;
- Establish policies and procedures for Global Benefits Programs;
- Assist with global initiatives or policy-building even if the initiative centers outside of the region;
- Special Projects – these projects will center on benefits projects, but may overlap policies and programs – some include: benefit and social programs review, vendor assessments/selection, performance guarantees, benchmarking, business requirements, etc.
- BS degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Finance or a related discipline. MBA preferred;
- Minimum of 10 years working in a Consulting or Global Benefits function with a strong background in design, development and delivery of benefit programs for large multinational company(ies);
- Knowledge of emerging global market trends, cultural and competitive practices and legislation;
- Strong analytical skills and comprehension of insurance underwriting and actuarial concepts;
- Strong negotiation and
• Sense of urgency, attention to detail and accuracy, well organized and able to prioritize;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences;
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of benefits laws and regulations;
- Experience working
independently in a matrix reporting structure;
• Strong PC and systems skills (e.g., Workday, SAP, automated benefit systems, etc.);
- Excellent written and
oral presentation skills;
• International travel of up to 20%.
- Global scope and responsibility experience strongly preferred;
- This position will be located in EMEA, preferably in UK, Belgium or Switzerland, and may require up to 25% travel within EMEA and to the US.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)