Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Specialist (Hematology/Oncology - Eastern Slovakia)
Kosicky kraj, Slovakia
Requisition ID: 1700203285W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is now looking for an experienced Product Specialist:
PRODUCT SPECIALIST (HEMATOLOGY/ONCOLOGY)
Region: Eastern Slovakia
Full-time temporary contract for 12 months
The Product Specialist is charged with sales efforts and proper relationship development with physician targets, pharmacists and administrative leads within appointed institutions and hospital service areas and stakeholders. The Product Specialist may have other continuous broaden responsibilities for assigned projects/initiatives within the relevant therapy area and is expected to show change and team leadership, positive influence and organizational capabilities.
As Product Specialist, you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Achieve sales target in assigned territory by highly ethical and compliant customer oriented approach.
- Promote assigned portfolio of Janssen’s products (strong knowledge of disease states, therapeutic areas, and products) to assigned targets.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of assigned Janssen´s products and competitors (testing on the meetings, feedback from managers and external customers).
- Execute the visits in assigned territory based on cycle strategy.
- Assess needs of target physicians and other HCP stakeholders and update them on regularly basis
- Co-develop and execute territory business plans.
- Build lasting proper relationships with HCPs and KOLs.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of target physicians and other related and assigned stakeholders, understand the importance of market segmentation.
- Coordinate efforts with territory partners (other functions) in a team environment. Assess account needs and bring relevant cross-functional skills into the plan as appropriate.
- Work closely on daily basis with relevant Medical Scientific Liaisons in order to target appropriately the customer’s need on the field of Medical Education / Information.
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- Acquired Medical/Pharmaceutical University degree is preferable.
- Native level of Slovak, fluent level of English language (both written and spoken).
- Relevant working experience of minimum 3 years on a similar position is a strong must.
- Previous experience in Hematology/Oncology is considered as a plus.
- High level of selling skills and regional management.
- Collaboration and teaming attitude.
- Strong communication, decision-making and leadership skills.
- High level of ethical standards in conducted business.
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson Slovakia, spol. s.r.o (7067)