Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Staff Engineer M/F
Requisition ID: 1700203241W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson has an open culture with strong principles that have been incorporated in our company credo. We have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 126,500 people. Our worldwide headquarters is based in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
- Reports direct line to the Engineering Manager.
- Partners closely with others key manufacturing functions supervisors (Production, Maintenance, Engineering SH&E, Quality Assurance, SMP, NPI, Planning, Plant Controlling, Procurement).
- Connects with MAKE Global Engineering Platform leads/ Maintenance Communities to leverage proven solutions or available standards.
- Manages projects to increase capacity of existing manufacturing lines or deliver/improve new manufacturing lines. He/she is responsible for managing part or all of the different project delivery phases (definition, design, planning, commissioning, testing, installation, qualification, start-up and secondary development).
- Actively participates as core team member or extended team member for larger projects, initiatives and corporate programs (JJPS, Automation, etc.)
- Manages project execution according to established processes using supporting systems and techniques. Provides project documentation (drawings, schematics, manuals, and technical specifications) is updated and properly filed to ease future use. Ensures proper reporting to management.
- Actively contributes to protect our business continuity through the identification and mitigation of risks.
- Responsible to execute the qualification of Production/ Facilities & Utilities systems and to maintain their qualified status aligned to current regulatory requirements. Also responsible to issue and maintain the documentary support including qualification protocols and reports.
- Responsible to issue and update the Validation Master plan related to the qualification of the aforementioned systems, to plan, coordinate and execute the qualification tests as per the qualification protocol and to issue the qualification report.
- Participates actively to the investigation and related reporting in case of deviation related to the equipment/system qualification status; supports the definition and the execution of the needed and planned CAPA.
- Ensures the qualification status of the systems/equipment at the Plant to ensure compliance with current applicable regulations and JnJ procedures.
- Accountable and responsible for Validation Master Plan on Qualification
- Manages projects execution to make sure timing, costs and customer satisfaction objectives are met.
- Supervises directly installation phase directly and ascertains all safety conditions are always in place anytime.
- Focuses on Safety, Health & Environmental, as well as Quality and Compliance. Acts in compliance with the J&J Credo, laws, regulations, J&J Policies and any applicable standard. Incorporates requirements of relevant policies, guidelines and standards into project execution and has the ability to assess relevance for changed or new technologies.
- Seeks for a deep understanding of manufacturing processes and technology. Masters the interaction between materials and machinery.
- Understands working conditions in our manufacturing environment and focuses on ergonomic and operability of machinery
- Plans equipment modification or installation, and related qualification, together with Planning, Production and Q&C, in accordance with plants customer satisfaction objectives. Proposes alternative to overcome constrains. Highlights criticalities and bottlenecks that may potentially jeopardize project execution.
- Liaises with external partners (Suppliers, Constructor, Consultants, etc.) to assure equipment acquisition meets project objectives (timing, performance, etc.) through technical specification definition, design review, acceptance tests, start-up tests, etc. Innovates through identifying new or state of the art technologies and proposes new ideas for improvement. Identifies opportunities (CIP, capacity, capability) and assesses capital investment and cost impacts. Contributes to the BP Capital projects definition phase.
Experience: 2-3 years in similar positions (preferred if in Production supervision role or maintenance role)
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate with different levels in the organization
- Technical oriented intellectual curiosity
- Good Project Management Skills
- Self-awareness and adaptability
- Automation skills are a clear plus
- Communication skills
- Open and oriented to personal relationship
- Team membership
- Result oriented
- Creativity and Innovation
- Customer focus.
- Software knowledge: MS Office Package, Autocad (preferred)
Janssen Cilag S.A.S. (7825)