Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Brand Manager - Consumer Products
Requisition ID: 1700202891W
Assistant Brand Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Brand: To be determined closer to offer
Markets: UK and Nordics
About the company
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
About the role
We now have a great opportunity for an Assistant Brand Manager to join our Consumer business. Working within the Marketing Team you will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of one of our consumer marketing strategies (brand to be determined). You will work closely with commercial teams to work with the Brand Managers in order to create flawless in store activity and execution.
- Apply in-depth understanding of consumer and marketplace dynamics to pursue brand development and new categories/brands
- Understands the components of brand positioning, the role it could play in overall brand architecture and can articulate one's brand positioning in an engaging way
- Applies working knowledge of brand strategies and brand building tactics to provide input in the planning process and assist in execution
- Displays skills in designing innovative programs/initiatives, integrating an understanding of the brand positioning and strategy to deliver high impact and measurable results
- Working knowledge of competitive price elasticity models and brand tiers to assist in forming robust RRP recommendations.
- Have an understanding of project management tools and techniques to define project objectives, milestones, scope, processes and potential process improvements
- Demonstrates knowledge of the brand P&L and its components to determine implications of marketing decisions on brand profitability
- Draws on knowledge and experience of key drivers of demand forecast to address key components and accuracy of forecasting in partnership with Supply Chain
- Educated to Degree Level essential
- Experience as an Assistant Brand Manager within a large FMCG organization is essential
What else will you need?
- Commercial understanding with strong financial acumen in the UK market
- Can do attitude, with the ability to influence and work in a collaborative way
- Proven implementation ability
- Proactive and results driven
- Good Interpersonal skills with the ability to influence both upwards and downwards
- Flexibility to adapt plans/challenges as they arise
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Oxfordshire, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Surrey, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Berkshire, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Buckinghamshire, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-London
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)