Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1700202815W
The Planning Lead is accountable for the Production Planning & Capacity processes for the Beerse/Olen site of the Janssen Supply Chain, with a primary focus on Parenteral and Transdermal products.
He/She will be responsible for the management and leadership of the Supply Chain Processes and activities (with a focus on production planning / detailed scheduling), in support of Customer Service and Business Goals. He/she will ensure compliance with Policies, CGMPs and develops / implements SOPs aligned to Policies and will be responsible for delivering products according to product demand.
The planning lead is a key contributor in the development and deployment of an advanced planning system (APS) and will ensure embedding the new processes and tool within the organization through a change-management approach.
The role takes accountability to drive the business objectives of the planning department as well as leadership accountability in coaching and developing the team members.
This is a position to attract talent and offers great potential for further career growth within the Janssen Supply Chain organization, as it will give a unique experience in a complex production environment within a global planning context.
- Manage the short and long term Production & Capacity plan to ensure that customer service, inventory and production efficiency targets are met.
- Coordination of the yearly budget cycle
- Global E2E responsibility for non EPL Brands
- Business owner of E2E processes at site level (ref FLOW)
- Delegate to the Site Planning Director in the Site Leadership Team
- Develop and execute simulations, reports and presentations to support management decisions on asset / product level.
- Lead performance management reviews and actions for Global Planning related metrics such as demand coverage, stock outs, on time in full, on time release, schedule attainment, plan attainment, STEM adherence
- Lead identification of inventory management opportunities that improve profitability through cost reduction, cost avoidance, and process improvements on a cross functional basis.
- Develop, coach and guide the production planning team.
- Represent Global Planning in site specific meetings / tasks such as BCP
- Plays a key role in the development and deployment of an APS.
- Is accountable for people/talent development for the production planning team.
- University Bachelor`s Degree or equivalent. MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Supply Chain Certification (APICS) desirable.
- 10+ Years related experience of which several years in Planning with preference in multi-site planning.
- Thorough understanding of ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) & Advanced Planning Systems (APS/APO/OMP).
- Having worked in healthcare is an asset.
- Experience leading cross functional teams in an international environment
- Experience in people-management.
- Potential and ambition to grow + 2 levels
- Ability to develop, coach and guide a team in the execution, strategies and realization of functional and company goals.
- A strong collaborator/communicator with the ability to analyze the complex and communicate clearly and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms
- Ability to lead through influencing in a matrix organization.
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of best practices and benchmarks, corporate objectives, and resource availability to identify and prioritize continuous improvement projects.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)