Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Key Account Manager (EMA) - ACUVUE
Requisition ID: 1700202539W
EMA Senior Key Account Manager – ACUVUE
Department: National Accounts
Location / reports to: Wokingham – office based with travel
Job title: EMA Senior Key Account Manager – ACUVUE
Travel: 50% across EMA
Job level: Senior Manager – paygrade 31
Reporting to: Director Commercial Excellence and Key Accounts
Posting date: 3rd February 2018
Closing date: 3rd March 2018
About the company
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is the contact lens division of the largest and most comprehensive manufacturer of healthcare products in the world. Johnson & Johnson Vision Care has established itself in 20 years as the world leader in contact lenses and its ACUVUE® brand is currently the No. 1 selling lens in the world and is distributed in over 70 countries worldwide.
Click here to view our Acuvue YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/acuvueUK
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is passionate about bringing healthy vision to everyone, everywhere, every day. Our mission is to lead in quality, customer experience, innovation and growth across the world. We are committed to becoming our customers’ most valued partner in vision care through not only providing the most innovative products but also the practices and services that consistently add value to their business. We are dedicated to improving patient satisfaction and helping our customers to achieve greater fitting success through providing continuous education. We invest consistently to raise the awareness and generating interest amongst consumers to the benefits of wearing contact lenses.
About the role
This is a new role, presenting an exciting opportunity to make an impact on sales across the EMA region and giving you exposure to board level stakeholders. It both strategic and operational, and provides a springboard for an excellent career within our organization.
· Responsible for leading, shaping and directing the EMA Strategic Key Accounts across the region. Accountable for delivering the NTS and profit targets and managing a significant A&P budget.
· The role works at both a strategic and operational level with direct regional Accounts responsibility. It provides leadership and coordination for regional Key Accounts.
· He is also developing KAM teams in local markets and sets the training and capability agenda for the function to ensure competitive advantage.
· This role has a very high level of impact on business results by managing the most complex highest value NTS accounts and having strategic responsibility for channel across the region often working across complex multifunctional teams.
· Define, agree and implement the Key Account strategy in line with overall EMA strategy.
· Define Key Account priorities to meet the annual BP objectives ensuring sales results achieve NTS, volume, share and profitability targets.
· Gains agreement to strategic growth plans (JBP) with customers to deliver against the EMA strategy. Drives and maintain Commercial plans with few strategic customers at all levels to ensure highest level of profitable partnership.
· Ensure the organizational ability and competencies to implement Key Account JBPs from a process, people skills and infrastructure standpoint.
· Be a key contributor to EMA working cross functionally and with P&L responsibility.
· Develops a high-performance Key Account team across the region ensures the organization follows the correct processes, especially in compliance and business integrity.
· Ensures that the organization is Credo focused, has passion and is motivated to win Career Progression.
· Category Management experience within large FMCG organization essential
· Optics experience essential
· Extensive experience negotiating at senior level (up to CEO) essential
· Extensive experience developing JBPs, contracts and activity plans with large accounts essential
· Extensive Key Account / National Account Management preferred
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France-Île-de-France-Paris, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands-North Holland-Amsterdam, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands-North Holland
Ethicon S.A.S. (7840)