Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Maintenance Engineer U&B
Requisition ID: 1700201839W
- Play a key role during the yearly maintenance shutdown period in which our GMP production facilities is handed over to EVM for extensive maintenance. You will be (sub)-lead for preparation, execution and finalization of this operation.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for a number of UB systems.
- Be leading the energy reduction program within Janssen Vaccines to achieve the 2020 goal (20% CO2 reduction)
- Be leading and supporting improvement and modification projects within the engineering department.
- Interact with peer functions in related support departments like; Operations, Automation, Process Engineering, Quality Assurance to assure efficient and reliable technical support to our customers.
- Be joining the EVM 24/7 support team which means that on a regular base (~once every 6 weeks) you will have to be available for first line trouble shooting outside normal office hours.
- Deploy and coordinate utility and facility maintenance to ensure compliance with Good Maintenance and Manufacturing Practices.
- Functions as the UB expert in our multi-disciplinary team and as UB SME during external inspections or audits.
- First/second line troubleshooting in case of technical problems.
- Planning and coordination of preventive, corrective and replacement maintenance activities.
- Lead the energy reduction program
- Spare part control and availability.
- Preparation, organization and coordination of yearly maintenance/calibration shutdown activities.
- Handling of compliance records (Change controls, Events, CAPA, Deviations).
- Handling of maintenance & calibration and requalification documentation in a GMP environment
- Represent maintenance/engineering in projects.
- Support continuous improvement projects within EVM department (e.g. ME2).
- Perform RCM on UB systems
- Member of the 24/7 support team.
- Lead/support improvement and modification projects on UB systems.
- Perform the SME role on the assigned UB systems.
Education: Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Process or Electrical Engineering
- Skills in troubleshooting & problem analyses, working with maintenance management programs.
- Experience in a maintenance organization preferably in biotechnology/pharmaceutical/process industry environment.
- Knowledge of utility systems like HVAC, water treatment, steam, Compressed Air and pharma-finish of clean rooms and laboratories
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and industry guidelines specific for the pharmaceutical industry and maintenance & Engineering scope (e.g., GMP, RCM, NEN3140, VCA,CE, etc.. )
- Knowledge of sustainable solutions to be able to reduce CO2 production
- Affinity with Project management.
- You have a minimum of 2-4 years work experience as Maintenance Engineer.
- You are a good communicator in the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Quality oriented & critical Mind-set
- Good analytical skills
- Problem solving oriented
- Planning & Organizing
- Strong team player
Apply directly for this interesting position within the EVM team!
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention BV (8852)