Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist (German/ Dutch/French)
Requisition ID: 1700201615W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of
Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for
Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Senior Recruitment & Onboarding Administration Specialist EMEA
Full time, 1 year temporary contract
As the Senior Recruitment & Onboarding Administration Specialist, you will be responsible for the execution of assigned tasks to support employees, candidates, managers and other human resource teams in the Regional Service Center. You will be in charge of preparing contracts and onboarding documents for new employees of Johnson & Johnson and supporting the managers with administrative tasks related to onboarding of new joiners. At the same you will be responsible for focusing on identifying areas of improvement, drive change and standardization, participate in EMEA/global projects.
- Preparing contracts for new joiners
- Coordinating onboarding of new joiners, collecting relevant documentation, and preparing welcome letters
- Supporting hiring managers with all tasks and inquiries related to the onboarding process
- Responding to ad hoc tasks related to new joiner administration
- Creating reports
- Support the setup and delivery of our new GS HR EMEA organization
- Lead and contribute to scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve performance and promote continuous learning
- Providing training to new and existing team members
- Fluent in English & advanced knowledge of at least two of the following languages: Dutch, French, or German
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Experience with tools to report data, track and analyze trends (Workday, SFDC, Taleo)
- Efficient stakeholder management
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated understanding how work and local activities integrate with other HR functional work and in alignment with HR standards
- Strong MS office usage (mail merge, V-LOOKUP, contingency tables, etc.)
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, 8 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Home office, Flexible working hours,
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)