Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Chain Project Specialist (Temporary - 1 year contract)
Requisition ID: 1700201308W
Position reports to either Supply Chain Project Leader or Supply Chain Manager, Projects. The position is responsible for the planning, alignment and execution of Supply Chain activities related to approved and funded projects. Projects can include new product introductions, product line extensions, network optimization, acquisitions, divestiture, product design changes and lifecycle management, temperature sensitive / cold chain supply chain projects.
This person works directly with overall project leaders, regional supply/demand planners, supply network planners, Master Data Management team, RA & QA teams & business partners to ensure strong working relationships and processes, resulting in achievement of stated final project objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Utilize Global Supply Chain Projects Planning processes to enact product changes and changes to supply chain flows. This role will plan for seamless transitions from the ‘as is’ configuration to the ‘to be’ state. Incorporate project management excellence and LEAN methodology.
· Significantly align with Supply Planning / Production planning / Purchasing / External Ops planning / Network planning to ensure capacity & capability are appropriately utilized for planning and scheduling functions.
· Significantly align with all business partners (Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Master Data Management, Global / Regional PLAN, PEx, CLS, PP&L, ExOps) to ensure alignment and agreement on upcoming changes.
· Support Scenario Planning analysis, with capacity bottleneck identification where required. Ensure appropriate available capacities to meet timelines and volume requirements.
· Support launch, phase-in / phase-out plans with key stakeholders and prepare for operational Supply Chain and PLAN launch readiness.
· Identify and pro-actively mitigate risks throughout the entire supply chain.
Education and/or Experience
· BS in Business, Finance, Logistics or Engineering.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management, Planning / Logistics, Industrial Engineering or Finance; preferably in a multinational company.
· Project Management experience preferred.
· LEAN material flow, planning & scheduling knowledge, a plus.
· Process Excellence certification or proven working knowledge, a plus.
· Knowledge and proficiency of ERP and APS planning tools.
Other Skills and Abilities
· Sense of urgency, accuracy with high attention to details are critical skills for the job
· Strong analytical skills with capability to query systems in order to extract sets of data for analysis. Advanced Excel knowledge, basic Access
· Demonstrated ability to manage complexity
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work across multiple functional organizations and levels in a multicultural and global/matrix environment.
· Demonstrated partnering and influencing skills· Fluency in English is required (other languages are a plus
European Logistics Center (8785)