Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Governmental Affairs Manager - Hungary
Requisition ID: 1700201220W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, infection prevention, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
The Governmental Affairs Manager will be responsible for analyzing the evolution in the healthcare systems and the local industrial policies as well as for developing, facilitating and implementing J&J strategic plan on public policies, in support of J&J priorities.
• Manages day to day activities concerning legislation and regulation to shape the external environment and influence decisions by policy makers and lawmakers to benefit customers, shareholders, and the business.
• Analyzes and tracks governmental policies, regulations or legislation and identifies issues that may negatively impact the company.
• Participates in industry coalitions and industry groups to be proactive in managing uncertainty and regulatory changes.
• Trains and develops leaders skilled in working with legislators and decision makers to influence the external environment.
• Analyzes the expense for implementing crisis management initiatives.
• Provides solutions to control cost and adhere to budgetary policy.
• Monitors compliance with government programs.
• Collaborates with corporate affairs to implement crisis management initiatives for the protection of the company's reputation.
• Reports on the progress of all emerging issues.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Master degree (in an appropriate field)
• Fluent in English and Hungarian
• Demonstrated experience in a similar governmental or public affairs position in Pharma or MD field
• Previous strong managerial and leadership experience in Pharma/MD highly preferred
• Commercial management experience considered as an advantage
• In-depth knowledge of the Hungarian political and healthcare systems
Further Skills & Competencies:
• Good understanding of the challenges of the innovative healthcare (MD) sector in general
• Ability to translate public policy objectives in a strategic action plan
• Excellent analytical skills and strategic thinking to understand and address stakeholders needs
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills. Experience in relationship building and management with internal and external key stakeholders; key account management skills
• Proactivity (ability to anticipate future needs)
• Strong team player and ability to work in cross functional teams
• Time management and ability to work under pressure
• Proficient in MS Office software, Attention to details
• An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
• A dynamic and inspiring working environment
• Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
• Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
• Motivating financial remuneration
• Many employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson Kft. (7160)