Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1700201204W
Senior Finance Analyst
Regional Treasury Services Center, AsPac
The Regional Treasury Services Centre ASPAC (located in Singapore) acts as a strategic business partner for the affiliates in ASPAC with respect to treasury related items such as cash management, bank relations, hedging, and capital structure management.
This position reports to the Regional Finance Manager, RTSC AsPac.
- Perform daily cash management for the markets under your responsibility. Determine the cash position on a daily basis, analyze data to ascertain investment/borrowing requirements, and execute investment/borrowing decisions accordingly. Reconcile previous day actual versus plan and communicate discrepancies with banks and/or operating companies;
- Assist in managing the relationship with key banking partners and financial institutions to monitor their service delivery;
- Partner with the regional shared service initiatives and with the local finance organizations to implement the global cash management process according to the best practice model for the country’s financial and regulatory landscape;
- Contribute to the design of the global cash management process and procedures to represent particular regional attention points and to continuously make improvements to global processes;
- Ensure operation of internal controls in accordance with J&J Sarbanes Oxley procedures. Ensure timely updates of all required documentation (DCM, Hand-off, etc.) and execution of the testing schedule in accordance with the corporate Sarbanes Oxley timeline;
- Maintain excellent contact with different stakeholders in the Global Treasury Services Center and Corporate Treasury to ensure appropriate education and attention for regional differences, while keeping a focus on standardization;
- Partner with the business to develop meaningful insights into their needs that can be supported by treasury;
- Provide guidance to management of the affiliates on capital structure, foreign currency risk, dividend repatriation , investment and debt decisions;
- Cooperate closely with legal and tax counsel to understand the regulatory environment and the restrictions within each country and the relevant impact on existing & potential treasury solutions;
- Follow the financial environment to identify trends, opportunities and solutions for the markets under your responsibility;
- To be successful, we assure that you have the appropriate guidance, training and tools to perform your duties and responsibilities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to establish work priorities, and adjust based on business needs;
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work in teams;
- You take pride in the quality and accuracy of your work;
- Confident to work in changing environments;
- Fluency in English is required. Any additional Asian language skills can be an advantage.
Position location is Singapore. This position requires occasional travel.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)