Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director Regulatory Affairs - Central & Eastern Europe
Warsaw, Poland; Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1700200622W
Medical Devices sector, part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is now looking for an experienced Regulatory Affairs Associate Director to cover the Central & Eastern European countries:
We are providing our clients with the most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological portfolio in the world, offering inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments, and emerging technologies. In the surgical area we continue to dedicate to Shaping the Future of Surgery and building on our commitment to help address the world’s most pressing health care issues, and improve and save more lives. Through the Medical Devices we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
CEE REGULATORY AFFAIRS ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR
Location: Warsaw or Prague
Contract: full time contract
CEE Regulatory Affairs Associate Director will translate regulatory strategies into executable plans for their department/area of responsibility, and administer day-to-day Regulatory Affairs operations or Strategic Regulatory Affairs by directly or indirectly managing teams of employees or managing third-party vendors.
You will have the following areas of activities/responsibility:
- Oversight of complex Regulatory Affairs operations
- Responsible for delivering on components of the Regulatory Affairs strategic plan as assigned or directed by leadership
- Focused on managing processes
- Exhibits understanding of related major sub-functions in Regulatory Affairs; serves as spokesperson for a functional area
- Translates the Regulatory Affairs portfolio strategy into executable plans for area of responsibility (translates goals into tactics and executable plans)
- Establishes project success criteria and monitors activities
- Reviews global regulatory strategies and identifies gaps that may impact implementation within their area of responsibility
- Makes complex issues clear and compelling
- Responsible for a focused operating area in Regulatory Affairs with work product outcomes likely part of a larger functionorganizational accountability to ensure compliance with appropriate laws and regulations
- Manages relationships externally and internally for a functional area
- Manage budgets and resources, including skilled professionals, and achieve activity goals
- Provides leadership, personnel development, training, coaching, and mentoring for teams and direct reports
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- University education and at least 5 years experience in a senior Regulatory Affairs function
- Previous experience in the area of Medical Devices is preferred
- Min 5 years of direct people leading experience
- Multinational corporation background an advantage
- Fluency in English is necessary, knowledge of Polish/Czech is an advatage
- Strategic vision combined with hands on approach
- Ability to lead people and drive results in a complex environment
- Positive attitude & excellent communication skills
What we can offer:
- Unique opportunity to become part of a global healthcare market leader
- Versatile and fulfilling role in a dynamic environment
- Senior position in a complex structure of an international corporation
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- An opportunity to help others develop further and improve in their daily tasks
- Work in a supportive and highly professional team
- Further opportunities for professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration & Many employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)