Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Account Manager (Grocery)
Requisition ID: 1700200565W
We’re an environment geared for growth and innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
You will be accountable for managing a portfolio of categories with a major Grocery account. This will involve day to day management of account relationships with key customer personnel, promotion management, account planning, category analysis and ownership of the category reviews for your categories. You will work with colleagues across the sales organisation to bring category and shopper insights to the customer that result in strategies being developed to achieve growth.
This is a chance to demonstrate your proactive problem solving ability and influencing skills to really help grow the business and drive performance. As part of a dynamic and results oriented team motivated by innovative ideas and category excellence you will:
- Responsibility for relevant Account management on designated categories/brands
- Ensure all business arrangements/contracts are negotiated and implemented to the mutual satisfaction all parties
- Oversee the development and implementation of Account strategy and Category Management/Key Account Management principles within relevant categories
- Build joint business plans with customer to ensure customer and J&J objectives are understood and plans aligned to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes
- Space management – understand and submit proposals with category intent.
- Representation of J&J to key Senior Managers within the designated categories
- Assist Business Manager with promotion and mix effectiveness analysis across all categories
- Assist Business Manager on specific projects and general account management
- Degree in Business/Accounting or a related discipline
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in an Account Management role with a large Grocery retailer would be a plus
- Strong presentation, negotiation and selling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in New Zealand – permanent residency or citizenship
Be part of something bigger than yourself:
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products.
Please apply online using the link above. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
New Zealand-Auckland Region-Auckland
Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Limited (8360)