Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1700199971W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Country Recruiter will be responsible for leading the end to end recruiting process with focus on complete stakeholder management and partnership for key J&J client groups spanning all operating companies and regional groups based in Singapore.
- Lead the complete end-to-end recruitment process as prescribed in the Talent Acquisition model with Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, Business Based HR partners and other J&J Specialist Groups when necessary
- Connect with relevant and key stakeholders early for conversations regarding staffing plans and identification of key talent gaps and needs.
- Shape the stakeholders to agree on the best sourcing, interviewing and recruiting strategies and ensure implementation of the agreed action plans.
- Execute best practices aligned with the globally-defined process to meet or exceed Talent Acquisition metrics and Service Level Agreements with the stakeholders and share knowledge of business, candidate marketplace and recruitment trends.
- Deliver recruitment process efficiency focusing on high-touch stakeholder engagement and best-in-class candidate experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of proven recruiting experience
- Demonstrated capability and in-house recruiting experience for a variety of positions in Singapore; preferably including regional or global positions requiring cross-country movements
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrable experience and ability to have discussions and influence executive and senior management level stakeholders
- Demonstrate business thinking and acumen
- Proven ability to apply discernment to ambiguous or out-of-policy situations
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)