Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Operations Excellence Manager
Requisition ID: 1700198835W
DePuy Synthes are now recruiting for Operations Excellence Manager this opportunity will report into the Business Transformation Manager, excellent opportunity to work within a high performing team, exposure to lean manufacturing achieving positive results using the guiding principles of the Shingo Model.
Lead the implementation of the Johnson and Johnson Production System that will deliver Best in Class performance through a highly engaged workforce. Play a leading role in fostering a culture of continuous improvement and achieving sustainable high standards of manufacturing performance.
• Manage and direct the implementation of JJPS for Depuy Site
• Lead the change management aspects of the Lean programme
• Facilitate creating and deploying the strategic business plan for DePuy Ireland
• Coach, mentor, and develop the Lean Implementation Team & Support staff throughout the business
• Manage and report site Lean dashboard
• Develop and Deploy plant-wide lean training modules
• Work with the New Product Introductions Group to incorporate lean principles in product and process design and development
• Actively promote the use of the DMAIC framework for all reengineering type activities
• Ensure all transformation changes are conducted to the highest of standards in a safe, compliant, and effective manner.
• Facilitate lean driven events throughout the manufacturing and transactional value streams that deliver breakthrough process improvements
• Develop and implement a fully integrated sustainable Standard Work programme for all levels across the site.
• Instill and maintain a sense of urgency and customer focus across the site
• Demonstrate strong leadership and a clearly identifiable work ethos throughout the lean programme
• Extensive knowledge and application of Lean principles, tools, and methodologies
• Strong leadership and influencing skills
• Innovative and systems thinker
• Effective problem solving abilities
• Facilitation skills to drive group participation and handle conflicts
• Effective presentation and communication abilities
• Flexible approach to work
• Process focused and results driven
• Proven ability in Systems Thinking, Plan-Do-Check-Act, and Problem Solving
• Superior change management skills including the understanding of both individual change and organizational change.
• Excellent listening and analytical skills, facilitation skills, organized, and able to lead people and help them through the challenges of change within a complex environment.
• Outstanding presence and communication skills, able to inspire trust and quickly build credibility. Must have strong collaboration and influence skills
• Excellent intellect, strategic and tactical thinking ability, complemented by a "hands-on" operational and business planning orientation.
• Patient under pressure but resolute in getting things done quickly and effectively
• Accountability, with a strong desire to commit, be held accountable and be rewarded for delivering results. Recognizes and builds support for change.
• Articulates a complex change in a way that is easily understood by others.
• Moral and personal integrity and the values that inspire trust in the organization.
• Energy, passion, enthusiasm, commitment, and courage.
• Strong relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building instincts. Makes the customer central to all thinking.
Education & Qualifications
Supervisory management qualification, Certified to Green/Black belt level or equivalent. Minimum 5 year’s experience working in a medical device manufacturing environment. Working knowledge of World Class Manufacturing & Lean Manufacturing. Working knowledge of a regulated industry
• Master’s degree in Lean Operations, Process Excellence, and/or Operations Management
• Master Black belt certified
• Experience in Medical Device Manufacturing and Casting
Requirement to be 100% based at the Ringaskiddy facility in Cork, Ireland. There will be a minimal travel requirement depending on need.
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)