Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Medical Science Liaison
Requisition ID: 1700198688W
Directs and leads medical science liaison team in designing, developing and delivering effective presentations, materials and by coordinating symposia and continuing education programs to increase advocacy for the company and its products. Ensures compliance with regulatory guidelines. Develops medical science liaison plan and gains commitment from internal business partners to achieve organizational goals. Partners with key thought leaders and academic institution to advocate the responsible use of innovative therapies. Manages planning and implementation of continuing education workshops, seminars, programs and advisory boards for physicians, pharmacists and scientists. Develops medical science liaison's budgetary plan and establishes cost controls to ensure expenses do not exceed its boundaries. Evaluates the analysis of clinical studies to ensure it is consistent with the company's objectives and strategy. Communicates company's objectives and strategies to team. Implements performance management initiatives to ensure professional development of Medical Science Liaison staff. Manages delivery of medical information to internal/external health sources. Ensures information and material availability and completeness, and regulatory compliance. Delegates assignments to direct reports and supervises the communication of benefits of key products to academic organizations and teaching hospitals. Oversees department operation and provides expertise.
- Education/Training background:
- Medical science, pharmacology with university degree, or Master degree or plus
- Medical Doctor or PharmaD preferred
- Strong management and coaching skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Deep knowledge of the therapeutic area, strength in research and interpretation of medical data
- Strong influence skills and communication skills to establish and maintain partnership with KOLs and other key stakeholders
- Understanding GCP Principals and HCC requirementsGood command of English, fluent at writing, speaking and listening
- Job Experience
- 6 years and above of working experiences in related therapeutic areas
- 3 years and above of MSL experience
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)
Medical Science Liaison