Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1700196543W
The Opportunity : Salesforce Developer
The Johnson and Johnson, EMEA Development Centre, are currently seeking Salesforce Developers to join our team. We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements. The offices are newly designed, specifically to accommodate Scrum development and are based on the University of Limerick Campus. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organising and autonomous.
- Lead SFE Development projects utilizing specialized Salesforce.com knowledge and skills, while following approved J&J standard policies and procedures (e.g. SDLC, Agile, IAPP, etc.). This role requires a broad knowledge of technology / business solutions, leadership and creativity to work within a large IT service delivery organization to drive business solutions.
- Playing a lead role in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and software development.
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in class software development.
- Collaborating with the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Overall, 5-6 years Development experience
- 2+ years of Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
- 1-2 years hands on experience with Salesforce.com System Administration
- Confident understanding of Salesforce reporting, views and logic criteria
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills required.
- Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to management effectively
- Must have good planning, organizational and decision-making skills
- Experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and other MS office tools required.
- Results driven, quick learner, and a self-starter required.
- Salesforce certification a plus (Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201), Certified Salesforce Developer (DEV 401), Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM 301)).
- Possess a basic understanding of agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- BSc. or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing) and web technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work effectively with teams.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)