Johnson & Johnson Careers
SAP Solution Analyst - FICO
Requisition ID: 1700195985W
The Opportunity: SAP Finance Solution Analyst
The Johnson and Johnson EMEA Development Center is currently seeking an SAP Finance Solution Analyst to join our team. We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements. The offices are newly designed, specifically to accommodate Scrum development and are based on the University of Limerick Campus. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organizing and autonomous.
- Develop and deploy SAP Finance solutions.
- Work with Scrum Teams to ensure design, build and test meet required acceptance criteria and business requirements.
- Configure, unit test, support UAT and provide user documentation within SAP Finance for new functionalities.
- Coordinate change and ensure compliance with internal change management processes.
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in SAP Finance within a regulated environment.
- Multiple deployments of SAP Finance solutions in a global pharmaceutical company.
- Strong knowledge of SOX and Computer System Validation requirements.
- Strong knowledge of SAP FICO and BW required.
- Experience defining, implementing and rolling out solutions for SAP Finance.
- Ability to communicate functional requirements to developers and provide implementation guidance.
- Extensive experience with FICO configuration, plus experience in the integration of SAP with external systems such as BW, BPC and BPM.
- Strong knowledge of the integration points with other modules such as PP, PP-PI, MM and SD.
- Possess a solid understanding of AGILE development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate with the users, understand requirements and propose options.
- Adaptability to a multicultural environment.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing conditions.
- Team player.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business / Information Systems or related fields.
- SAP certification.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)