Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
SAP ABAP Developer - SCM/APO
Requisition ID: 1700195982W
The Opportunity: SAP SCM-APO Developer
The Johnson and Johnson EMEA Development Center is currently seeking SAP ABAP Developers experienced in SCM (Supply Chain Management)/APO (Advance Planning and Optimization) to join our team. We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements. The offices are newly designed, specifically to accommodate Scrum development and are based on the University of Limerick Campus. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organizing and autonomous.
· Architect, design, develop, improve, test and support ABAP software for SAP SCM-APO.
· Provide technical guidance to functional / solutions team, testing teams, compliance and other development team members
· Provide documented technical design proposals, estimates, specifications and maintenance guides.
· A minimum of 5-7 overall years of SAP development experience with at least 3 of years of SAP SCM-APO experience is preferred.
· Solid technical background in ABAP, use of function modules/BAPI’s for planning objects and Livecache, ABAP object oriented programming, and APO integrations with SAP ERP.
· Experience with Livecache/CIF monitoring, integration models, CIF enhancements, macros, planning books and interactive planning, info objects, alert programming, characteristic value combinations, time bucket profiles, forecast profiles, planning versions, heuristics, and queue monitoring/debugging.
· Experience with Business Information Warehouse (BW) for APO is preferred.
· Knowledge of the main functional areas of SAP SCM-APO: Demand Planning (DP), Supply Network Planning (SNP), Global Available-to-Promise (GATP), and Production Planning-Detail Scheduling (PP-DS).
· Possess a solid understanding of Agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
· Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent written and verbal English skills.
· BSc. or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
· SAP certification.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)