Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
SAP Planning Solution Analyst
Requisition ID: 1700195963W
The Opportunity: SAP Planning Solution Analyst
The Johnson and Johnson EMEA Development Center is currently seeking an SAP Planning Solution Analyst to join our team. We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements. The offices are newly designed, specifically to accommodate Scrum development and are based on the University of Limerick Campus. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organizing and autonomous.
- Develop and deploy SAP SCM APO / SAP Manufacturing / SAP SD / SAP Finance and Logistics solutions.
- Work with Scrum Teams to ensure design, build and test meet required acceptance criteria and business requirements.
- Configure, unit test, support UAT and provide user documentation within SAP SCM APO / SAP Manufacturing for new functionalities.
- Coordinate change and ensure compliance with internal change management processes.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in SAP SCM APO / Manufacturing within a regulated batch managed environment.
- Multiple deployments of SAP SCM APO / SAP Manufacturing solutions in a global pharmaceutical company.
- Strong knowledge of GxP and Computer System Validation requirements.
- Strong knowledge of SOX and Computer System Validation requirements.
- Strong knowledge of SAP SCM APO / SAP PP/QM / SAP WM/MM, SAP FICO, BW and ERP.
- Integration experience with eWM for pharmaceutical warehousing and distribution would be a plus.
- Experience with LIMS integration in pharmaceutical manufacturing would be a plus.
- Experience defining, implementing and rolling out solutions for SAP Manufacturing/ SAP SCM APO/ SAP SD/ SAP Finance and Logistics.
- Ability to communicate functional requirements to developers and provide implementation guidance.
- Strong experience with APO / PP-PI/QM configuration/ SD/LE configuration, plus experience in the integration of SAP with external systems such as SNC, Inventory Optimisation, BW ,MES, LIMS, RF, WMS and 3PL systems and process historians.
- Experience with FICO configuration, plus experience in the integration of SAP with external systems such as BW, BPC and BPM.
- Strong knowledge of the ERP process integration points with other modules such as FI-CO, MM, SD, PP and PP-PI.
- Possess a solid understanding of AGILE development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate with the users, understand requirements and propose options.
- Adaptability to a multicultural environment.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing conditions.
- Team player.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business / Information Systems or related fields.
- SAP certification.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)