Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead DevOps Engineer
Requisition ID: 1700195638W
The Opportunity: Senior Devops Developer
The Johnson and Johnson EMEA Development Centre (EDC) are currently seeking a Senior DevOps Developer to join our team.
We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements.
The successful candidate will be developing and leading a team of developers to build continuous integration and delivery frameworks across multiple technologies. Maintenance, Enhancements and Creation of such frameworks where necessary would be involved as the part of the job. Continuous Integration and Deployment are expected to be part of this role. Joining us will mean contributing to a truly novel devops team with its footprint across multiple Johnson and Johnson development centres.
The offices are designed specifically to accommodate Scrum development and are based on the University of Limerick Campus. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery.
- Architecting, Developing and Maintaining DevOps framework.
- Automation of manual tasks using best industry toolsets and processes on multiple platforms: Android, iOS, Web based, Data visualization, ETL and SAP
- Using object oriented programming to build highly re-usable automation components
- Mentoring automation team members
- Research leading edge tools and processes for continuous improvement and innovation
- 7+ years of experience developing with programming languages: Python, Java, Ruby, C++ or C#. Advanced knowledge of one of these.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming. Solving problems efficiently and quickly.
- Solid Programming skills in 1 or 2 mainstream languages.
- Good experience working on creating and maintaining devops solution.
- Process update mindset with the ability to bring change in organization to get to a DevOps way of working.
- Setup and maintenance of execution of various test types in a CI environment.
- Setup and maintain delivery pipeline across multiple technologies.
- Experience working with following tools: Jenkins, Git, ALM, VPCx.
- Experience with any of these tools is a plus: Worksoft, JIRA, DB Management (SQL based), Selenium, Appium.
- Experience working with multiple OS: Windows, Linux, iOS, Android.
- Possess a basic understanding of agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
- Attention to detail, Follow high coding standards.
- Focus on Problem Solving.
- BSc. or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)