Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Software Engineer
Requisition ID: 1700195638W
The Opportunity : Senior Software Automation Engineer
The Johnson and Johnson, EMEA Development Centre, are currently seeking Senior Software Automation Engineer to join our team. We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements. The offices are newly designed, specifically to accommodate Scrum development and are based on the University of Limerick Campus. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organizing and autonomous.
- Maintaining, architecting and developing continuous integration and delivery frameworks.
- Test automation using best industry toolsets and processes on multiple platforms: Android, iOS, Web based, Data visualization and SAP
- Using object oriented programming to build highly re-usable automation components
- Mentoring automation teams
- Research leading edge tools and processes for continuous improvement and innovation
- 7+ years of experience developing with programming languages: Python, Java, VBScript, Ruby, C++ or C#. Advanced knowledge of one of these.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming. Solving problems efficiently and quickly.
- Solid Programming skills in 1 or 2 mainstream languages.
- 3+ years of experience working on creating and maintaining test automation frameworks in mainstream programming languages.
- Development using TDD/BDD techniques creating Unit tests, Functional, SIT, Regression tests.
- Hybrid, Keyword Driven or Data Driven Test Automation frameworks experience.
- Experience working with following tools: Jenkins, Git.
- Experience with any of these tools is a plus: HP UFT, HP ALM, Worksoft, JIRA, Amazon VPCx (Cloud services), DB Management (SQL based), Selenium
- Experience working with multiple OS: Windows, Linux, iOS, Android
- Possess a basic understanding of agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
- Attention to detail, Follow high coding standards.
- Focus on Problem Solving.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)